62 years old

baybrother

420 Member
HI, I'm BayBrother. I'm 62 years old and as of July 1st, I will finally able to grow legally. I always thought VA would be 1 of the last states of legalize weed. I have set up a 4'x4'x8' Gorilla Tent with a Sun System 315 LEC light. I have beans from a recommended seed bank. I also live 1 block from my local Hydro/Grow shop and bought all my equipment from there. These folks have years of experience. I would rather be a "big fish" in a little pond", than save a little money buying on line. I also believe in shopping local.

I've been watching videos, reading articles and doing my homework to be ready for the start of a new day

HI, I'm BayBrother. I'm 62 years old and as of July 1st, I will finally able to grow legally. I always thought VA would be 1 of the last states of legalize weed. I have set up a 4'x4'x8' Gorilla Tent with a Sun System 315 LEC light. I have beans from a recommended seed bank. I also live 1 block from my local Hydro/Grow shop and bought all my equipment from there. These folks have years of experience. I would rather be a "big fish" in a little pond", than save a little money buying on line. I also believe in shopping local.

I've been watching videos, reading articles and doing my homework to be ready for the start of a new day
Welcome to :420: @baybrother

Your off to a great start, I've got the same tent, top quality. I've also read good things on that LEC.

Welcome @baybrother

Have you started or are you just setting up and testing?

What strains are you going to start with?

Here's a link to tell you how to set up a grow journal when your ready.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Take care, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hi Tok, I'm just set up and running right now. I haven't waited this long to rush it now. Archive Seed Bank and seeds came recommended and specifically Royalty Trees strain by the guys at the grow store, so I bought those and another strain called Puro Loco. Both are feminized. I got them during their 420 sale.

Thanks for the link to the journal

Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
We have fantastic sponsors that will give you a deal on all your equipment needs.
And lots of members who just want to help.
Happy smoking/growing.
Bill

Hey welcome!
If you have any questions ask away...I’m actually considering moving down to VA to be closer to my girls family. So it’s a plus to move there. Good luck and happy growing.

:welcome: @baybrother :passitleft:

I always thought they would stay draconian about it :hmmmm: ...I was stationed at Fort Story back in 85, I didn't partake, but a good friend of mine did, and he was busted for a pack of rolling papers...no weed or residue, just papers :thedoubletake: I couldn't get out of there fast enough :rofl:

But hey, "times, they are a changing" :thumb::peace:

Welcome to the party, @baybrother!

Please know that at 62 you're still a youngster to some us of here.

I too was surprised when Gov. Northam sped up the legalization effort. But "Virginia Is For Lovers", and now its for lovers of weed too.

I'm located in DC so we might not be too far apart. I'm available as a bud tasting subject if the need arises! :Rasta:

Happy growing.

Welcome @baybrother It's a pleasure to have you aboard.

Thanks and I will ask. I'm stunned that legalization went through so quickly. I thought we would be 1 of the last states.

My money is on Idaho being the last state to wake up.

Hi Tok, I'm just set up and running right now. I haven't waited this long to rush it now. Archive Seed Bank and seeds came recommended and specifically Royalty Trees strain by the guys at the grow store, so I bought those and another strain called Puro Loco. Both are feminized. I got them during their 420 sale.

Thanks for the link to the journal
What's happening @baybrother

That Puro Loco sounds interesting; almost like a fine Cuban.

Have you started testing your environment for 48 hours yet?

The system has been up and running for a week. Still learning and trying to get it all dialed in before I start anything of value. The puro loco does sound fun. They will be the 2nd run,but the Royalty Trees came highly recommended and will have the 1st chance to have me screw something up

Back
Top Bottom