750W 1x1m First Time Scrog Gorilla Glue#4 x THC Bomb

Great job with the gorilla bombs. I crossed ghost train haze 1 female over gorilla bomb. The original gorilla bomb was so frosty and sticky. Have 25 gorilla ghosts growing outdoors now in Australia. There very sativa dominant and stinky. Really hope I get a great result out of the cross. Can't wait to see your gorilla cookies grow. I was going to buy them but ended up getting trippy gorilla from bighead seeds. Gg4 x bighead. Its a very stocky sativa strain . stinks like charcoal. I crossed critical super silver haze over it . I have a few of them growing out bush as well .

I looked at trippy gorilla but couldn't find much on big head so ended up with gorilla bomb. Expert seed have some brilliant looking strains with good reviews. Some bomb strains seem hit and miss but this grow is frosty as hell. Would love see some pics of your crosses sounds awseome.

Yeah I know some of the bomb strains can be great or terrible. I've seen some gorilla bombs that are bad and I've seen some that are amazing. I grew mine to make female seeds with I grew 5 and only 1 foxtailed. The rest had indica like buds like yours. And mine we're very potent. I didn't get gorilla cookies because at the time attitude seedbank didn't have them in stock. This site won't let me upload pics .but I hang out on :rollit:.org under the name bobqp . these are some of the crosses I'm growing at the moment
Black d.o.g x gth1
Blue dream x critical super silver haze
Gorilla bomb x gth1
Gth1 pure
Trippy gorilla x critical super silver haze
Critical super silver haze x trippy gorilla.
And I'm playing around with autos outdoors . I have 20 female autos between 2 and 3 foot tall out bush with another 80 seedlings out bush as well.

420-magazine-mobile1110364700.jpg
420-magazine-mobile833864930.jpg

So put it all in paper bags get last bit of moisture out but it's pretty much all dry so iv weighed it and got a grand total of bang on 350 grams no popcorn buds either so I'm really impressed averaging just over 3oz a plant.

Also making some bubble hash with the leaves as they were caked in thc. Iv extracted it with ice water just waiting for 73 micron screen to come in the post. I'l try get some pics.

Just in the middle of cleaning the tent so I can transplant my gorilla cookies into coco ready for next grow.

I will do a smoke report soon as well and big thank you for following the grow.

Haha I have 4 gorilla cookies from expert seeds under a 150w cfl roughly 2 weeks old. I'l get some pics. They have some really nice looking strains all over 20% thc.

WoW totally missed that Yesterday. I gues my butterbiscuit from the plant was quite impressive ;)

The 20% is great! My Chocolate Mint OG has Some Nice % to(not Sure How much exactly anymore)

Lets pop Some pics then, cant wait! :p

Yep, congratulations on an awesome Harvest might have to add gorilla bomb to my list.

All these primate lines kicking around, do I have it right to your previous grow was gorilla bomb lol?

Yeh it was gorilla bomb from bomb seeds. Even though this grow turned out good I prob won't use bomb seeds again as some of their strains can be hit and miss.
Well the frost level and the yield was amazing..... Congratulations!

I am trying myself to setup a Bitcoin account so that I can hit seedsman seeds up and capitalize on their freebies.

Back
Top Bottom