Cheese Bomb Organic AKA Edam Bomb

Someone recommended silica which helps strengthen the stems which i might try next grow, only 23 days in so im going stake all of them for now and tie them up as they have a long way to go.

Yes silica is a great supplement to add to increase the strength of your plants, which I find invaluable if you are doing any training.
But silicon also helps to produce bigger, stronger and healthier plants, help resist against pests and disease, metal toxicity, and increases nutrient uptake. Among other things :)

Just researching brands now that go with soil/organic, more branches are bending, looks like i have 2 phenos, one more sativa and one more indica dominant and it seems the sativa phenos branches arnt as sturdy. Il get some pics of each one. Upto 3 ml bloom per litre and thrown in 2ml grow as fan leaves looking pale but they are really coming on now and feeding every 3 days.

Few pics until i update next week.

DSC_007245.JPG
DSC_007133.JPG
DSC_007039.JPG
DSC_005345.JPG
DSC_005254.JPG

Beginning of week 6 - reaching final phases of flower now.

upto 4ml of Bloom every water which is 3 - 4 days (they are really hungry) and slowly started to add old timers organic pk booster once a week (or every 3rd watering). I have slowly started to lower the doses of Nitrogen and big fan leaves are starting to yellow and will start a proper flush with molasses and ph'd water beginning of week 7. Buds are getting fat now so hoping the last swelling will be heavy haha.
Temps are a between 25-31c and no lower than 20c lights off, next week i will lower night temps to 15c to see if i can bring out some colour and humidity is around 35%.
DSC_011334.JPG
DSC_011238.JPG
DSC_011143.JPG
DSC_010843.JPG
DSC_010938.JPG
DSC_011037.JPG

We have roots on 4 of the clones, the other ones i have thrown as i need the space, it looked like they could of rooted with another week or so but hey ho. The 4 clones are going to a friend as i have ordered Gorilla Bomb for the next grow, hopefully the seeds will be here tomorrow. WOOP WOOP!

Dont forget these cuttings were kept in the fridge in stasis for around 4 weeks and were as fresh as when i first cut them. Its crazy the things you can do.
DSC_012435.JPG
DSC_012538.JPG
DSC_012637.JPG

arnt sure if anyone is still watching but il finish regardless, last water yesterday and checked thricomes and they were pretty much all milky with a few turning amber, going to switch lights off and chop thursday which will be day 53 of 12/12 and day 60 of flower.

will post pictures at the weekend and then yield once all dried.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom