The Tard Goes High Brix

20160221_105708.jpg
20160221_105659.jpg
20160221_105649.jpg
20160221_105636.jpg
20160221_105627.jpg

There she is in all her frosty glory! I'm probably gonna make some hash out of her cuz the buds are too airy. I figure it was the old soil that made all 3 plants not produce nice hard nugs. Oh well, that'll change this round with the blue dreams and the other mgt

20160221_105708.jpg
20160221_105659.jpg
20160221_105649.jpg
20160221_105636.jpg
20160221_105627.jpg

There she is in all her frosty glory! I'm probably gonna make some hash out of her cuz the buds are too airy. I figure it was the old soil that made all 3 plants not produce nice hard nugs. Oh well, that'll change this round with the blue dreams and the other mgt

tard...beautiful buds! :)
have you grown this many times before?
Airy buds..how long ago did you use CD or just Transplant? Did you finish on GE?
Your hash idea got me thinking...:thumb:
I have too many 1/2 gal semi and filled jars; and at least 7-8 more w/in 2 weeks due to chop coming.
I need to look into bags etc. :)

Dang Tard!

I wish it would have been what you expected. For the record, the MSH I grew from RD was pretty airy as well and is still some of the best smoke. Maybe keep a few nugs around. The straight diesel smell you report had me really excited. Plus, Airy buds have huge oz jars LOL!

tard...beautiful buds! :)
have you grown this many times before?
Airy buds..how long ago did you use CD or just Transplant? Did you finish on GE?
Your hash idea got me thinking...:thumb:
I have too many 1/2 gal semi and filled jars; and at least 7-8 more w/in 2 weeks due to chop coming.
I need to look into bags etc. :)

Nah, this was my first time. That soil has some 3 year old dirt in it and I fucked it up by dumping way too much ewc in. I'll give it a better shot with this new soil I built which is ready as of yesterday. Ill be ordering a new kit soon too

Dang Tard!

I wish it would have been what you expected. For the record, the MSH I grew from RD was pretty airy as well and is still some of the best smoke. Maybe keep a few nugs around. The straight diesel smell you report had me really excited. Plus, Airy buds have huge oz jars LOL!

Make no mistake brother, ill be keeping some for the head! I have no doubt its gonna be some killer killer stuff Dr! I can't wait to take her for her first ride lol. There's no shortage of resin thats for sure!!! :)

Airy, schmary. A gram is a gram.
Real fire is sometimes small and fluffy. It just means you need to pack a little more in your pipe.
Looks great to me! :thumb:

Ive grown sativas(reputed to be on airy side) that were airy and then the same strain, but very dense...to me its the timing and the ingredients used of the Kit that makes the difference. :thumb:

some of my more airy stuff has the most intense terps and effects..:)

Well this is the first time this has happened. I know there has been at least 6 runs through the soil I used so it's no surprise they didnt come out like I wanted them. But at the same time it did produce some fantastic smoke! Ill do a lil smoke report on the rare darkness as soon as she has a bit of a cure then ill do the moonshine ghost train and close this journal. The next one will be the blue dream and mgt. Probably in a couple of weeks. :)

So, I tried the Moonshine Ghost Train, just dried, no cure. Well, its super relaxing numbing and uplifting at the same time. Its a bit of a creeper whereas the high took about 15/20 mins to fully develop. I feel like talking and laughing. I gave a lil bud to a friend to try so ill get that report later. I just smoked about 45 mins ago and im really high. Aaahhh, its a beautiful thing!!!!:thumb::lot-o-toke::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom