750W 1x1m First Time Scrog Gorilla Glue#4 x THC Bomb

I have never done coco either but would very interested in watching and learning myself.
Coralman, Scrogs setting you up lol.....

Coco with airpots is awesome. When you water you can actually see the water getting every level of the pot. Almost truly don't have to worry about over watering, ever. Just don't let it sit in it's own run off (my preference, less stagnant moisture) and it's super easy!

Coco with airpots is awesome. When you water you can actually see the water getting every level of the pot. Almost truly don't have to worry about over watering, ever. Just don't let it sit in it's own run off (my preference, less stagnant moisture) and it's super easy!
Iv literally just ordered a non gravity syphon. I lifted the pots and drained it off into a bucket manually but I can soon see that getting tedious so went with the syphon.

Soon as I get chance I will set up a new thread it will be over the weekend. Thanks guys

Little teaser - 4 Amnesia haze 1 g13 haze and 1 green crack I have growing elsewhere, 1 week into flower under 2 600w.
420-magazine-mobile1619145758.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom