A friend is in need

No one asks your the first
Most of the time I figure out where you are quoting from by blocking and copying the first sentence or two into a search box and letting google find the source.

But for others who do not know how to do that having the source at the top of the quote helps. And, yep, without the source some of the stuff from KIS does read like a ChatAI bot started writing ;) an answer.

Nosing ok your conversation about salt water ..... correct me if I'm wrong but but isn't hydroponic water as well as synthetic nutrients mostly salt? Isn't that what a ec reading is??

you're mixing a lot of separate ideas together and coming up with something confused.

edit : it really does work like AI lol

Yeah your right I'm just a confused person In knew I shouldn't be wasting my time on here Good luck to ya all!

water hardness is more about calcium and metals. calcium is normally the element with the highest amount of content. it interacts with metals in the water. the ions the metals carry in the water is actually what is being measured. adding salt to the water effects the ion content, "softening" the water.

filtering the water ie : reverse osmosis, has a similar effect since you are scrubbing everything from the water, metals, calcium etc.

Hey folks.
My friend has said to tank each and every one of yous for giving some great feedback. He is wondering could yous suggest a rage of nutrients to change to?

geo flora, remo, and plagron are all board sponsors and decent lines. if you go through the board you can score a discount.

i currently have been running megacrop due to the low cost and simplicity of use, but it takes a little getting used to and may not be for everyone. i use nothing more than megacrop, a little calmag, and a tiny amount of flower booster from mid flower on.

Pretty much as @bluter said except with UK available nutes
Canna Coco 2-4ml/L start to finish with a little booster early flower - that's it, no problems

keeping the nute approach simple helps the overall grow. all of the best growers i know use very little aside from base nutes. you don't need eighteen products to have a killer grow.

oh shit i've been assuming your posts were all AI bot generated by the way they read

you're still doing better than he is ... why doesn't he just copy your approach ?
He's a little bit stubborn to say the least, but he's a good guy as well lol. He lives in US and I in Ireland. He comes home every Xmas, last Yr he came home about 1 month before I harvest. This year I have it timed good, or more like I was just darn lucky 😂.
But I chipped my lastes run just on sun.
5x purple kush, and I actually think this has been my best run yet, overall. Still some mistake of course. 1 plant got sick on me.

The biggest one unfortunately. I didn't realise I should of been gibing cal/mag with my amendments every now and then. 4 were fine. I guessing the biggest one was much hungry. I didn't up her amendments enough. Once I give her cal/mal she did recover more than I expected. Happened in week 3!4 of flower, but the buds did puff out on her a bit in the following 3 weeks. I was happy. And s she's the terpiest of the 5 as well.. Result.. 👍

I've this community to thank alot for my small progression. At least this run I got the branches wall to wall.. This is a wee shot of them about 3 weeks ago. Boy have I been keeping a close eye on the dry tent. Looked at a dam alot of videos recently before this chop to ensure I knew this time round.

I've ac extracting when the RH hits 61, and to turn off at 60. It's sittiling mostly at 60/61 from sun, but yesterday when I came in from work the RH was at 63 and the extraction had been on for 3hrs..stayed at 63 till 4am this morning and then back to 60rh were it's stayed till now..

I even had a tiny little piece of foot buds tonight and yikes it's the nicest I've grown yet.. It just smelt to dam nice, and it was so small it wasnt wet. Just all eyes to this dry tent now for next 10 days or what ever it take till I get close to snap.
Fingers crossed now I bloody loose these terps 🤞

He's a little bit stubborn to say the least, but he's a good guy as well lol. He lives in US and I in Ireland. He comes home every Xmas, last Yr he came home about 1 month before I harvest. This year I have it timed good, or more like I was just darn lucky 😂.
He should not have a problem finding a basic fertilizer system. Something easy to measure and with an easy to follow schedule. He could get the base fertilizers from Fox Farm who probably mixed and packaged the "Foxfire" soil he is using.

He should not have a problem finding a basic fertilizer system. Something easy to measure and with an easy to follow schedule. He could get the base fertilizers from Fox Farm who probably mixed and packaged the "Foxfire" soil he is using.
Yeah I suggested gia amendments or build a soil craft blend. I hear good reviews on both their products. It's more forgiving for him. Thanks for the inputs, I relayed all the information on to him so the ball is in his court now ha.. Thanks again... 👍

I'd add Geoflora nutes to your list. One bag for veg the other for flower, and a simple top dressing every two weeks for a nice organic grow in a bag!
They don't ship overseas, or even to Canada.

Back
Top Bottom