A friend is in need

Hey folks.
My friend has said to tank each and every one of yous for giving some great feedback. He is wondering could yous suggest a rage of nutrients to change to?
Botanicare is good fertilizer.

Growing in dirt , mix as the bottle says , it’s organic.
Pure blend pro , all in one .
I would even topdress with the gaya green every 2 weeks then water that stuff at full manufacturers level every time.

Thanks guys. He is currently taking into consideration all of the above suggestings. I told him I've seen alot of good grows on here with people using gia green, or the build a soil craft blend. He has since had a another deficiency pop up, or cud be 2..he has clorosis on the leaves with small brown spots on the tips of the leaves.

I've just asked him where did he first notice it, on the bottom of the plants of throughout. Is clorosis like this a sign he cud be over watering and experiencing lock out? I've asked how long does it usually take for the pot to dry and to half the pot

Thanks in advance.. 👍

He has since had a another deficiency pop up, or cud be 2..he has clorosis on the leaves with small brown spots on the tips of the leaves.

I've just asked him where did he first notice it, on the bottom of the plants of throughout.
Good questions to have asked him and hopefully he gets back to you. I would suggest a couple of photos. One of them that shows the whole plant so that the group can get an idea of what he has going. Then just one or two more that show some of the leaves that have the problem. For all we know, what he is seeing now is related to what he had happening before.

Is clorosis like this a sign he cud be over watering and experiencing lock out? I've asked how long does it usually take for the pot to dry and to half the pot
Another good question to have asked him. Not sure what you mean by "and to half the pot".

Sorry mate, completely my bad. He did send me photos and I got bloody distracted planting my cover crop for my next run. Here the few he sent me.

I've asked him how long is it between his dry back cycle. And is he letting the pot dry back a between watering, and a photo of his complete set up wud be nice.

Screenshot_20231129_095357_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_20231129_095348_com.whatsapp.jpg

oh shit i've been assuming your posts were all AI bot generated by the way they read

A lot of copy and paste from KIS.. The third sentence in I realized I had heard the exact language verbatim.

the edges and tips is still a phos issue. not sure if it's ongoing or old damage he's already gotten past.

ph can show up that way as well though usually effects a wider area.

he edges and tips is still a phos issue. not sure if it's ongoing or old damage he's already gotten past.
Which is a reminder that we have to know if anything has been done yet to help solve the issues in the first msg.

If something has already been done such as increasing the fertilizer doses or changing to another brand of fertilizer I still tend to figuring a week or so, maybe two, to see if any changes are starting to show.

If something has already been done such as increasing the fertilizer doses or changing to another brand of fertilizer I still tend to figuring a week or so, maybe two, to see if any changes are starting to show.

pretty much the same.
in coco or hempy you'd see changes in 2 - 3 days or less. in soil i'd expect the same in a wk.

in coco or hempy you'd see changes in 2 - 3 days or less. in soil i'd expect the same in a wk.
The grower mentioned being in Foxfire soil so I figure he meant Fox Farms soil so 7 days plus like you are mentioning.

Looking at the recent photos I get the feeling that he is finding new leaves showing the same problem. So, most likely the problem is advancing.

Nosing ok your conversation about salt water ..... correct me if I'm wrong but but isn't hydroponic water as well as synthetic nutrients mostly salt? Isn't that what a ec reading is??
There are many kinds of salts. Salt is just a general term for the structure of certain molecules, it's not actually NaCl. With synthetic nutes, the nutes are bonded (chelated) to a salt (not NaCl) which dissociates in water, releasing the nutrient in a form immediately available to the plant (no bio action needed). In time (and in soil) the chelation salts can build up causing problems with absorbtion, which is why users of syntheitc nutes often do a "flush" midway through the grow to leach the salts out of the soil.

This may help you.

Back
Top Bottom