A Little Old A Little New

Lemon cream pie harvested at day 66. O dried the nicest colas and put all the lowers in a freezer bag for hash. I still have about 3-4 oz of black triangle frozen from the last batch

IMG_2438.jpeg

IMG_2437.jpeg

IMG_2439.jpeg

IMG_2453.jpeg

IMG_2455.jpeg

IMG_2456.jpeg

Tried my best not to buy anymore seeds on 420 yesterday but found a few packs that I just couldn’t resist. Both packs are from the breeder strayfox gardens I got peachez and chem and purple Nepali and I made sure I got fems because I’m getting sick of paying 10 bucks a plant to get them sex tested early

Tried my best not to buy anymore seeds on 420 yesterday but found a few packs that I just couldn’t resist. Both packs are from the breeder strayfox gardens I got peachez and chem and purple Nepali and I made sure I got fems because I’m getting sick of paying 10 bucks a plant to get them sex tested early
Fems from reliable genetics is all I pop. :Namaste:
You won't regret it.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

the snow lotus was chopped last week around day 70. Everything has been trimmed and bagged and I hit 12oz on this plant so I’m very happy with the results. Tested some samples and the effects are really nice more of a daytime buzz with a clear focused head space and a nice feeling of well being it’s the perfect daytime strain and it doesn’t seem to have a ceiling because I was pretty toasted most of the day on this stuff. The next batch is at day 7 today in the flower tent here are some pics from day 6 last night. I have my auto watering setup to water for 1 minute intervals every 6 hours so at 230am, 830am, 230pm and 830pm all 4 plants get about 1 gal of water and so far I think 4 times per day is perfect I’ve been getting some really vigorous growth and replaced my light hanger with some ratchet style hangers so I can raise the light higher and not have to worry about these two plants in the back outgrowing the tent since I’ve got a 7 foot clearance now.

IMG_2499.jpeg

IMG_2498.jpeg

IMG_2497.jpeg

IMG_2513.jpeg

IMG_2514.jpeg

IMG_2515.jpeg

IMG_2516.jpeg

IMG_2518.jpeg

Very nice trim job well done. :thumb: 🍋
I’m gonna show you the secret Keith, I swear by this method but it only works if the buds are dry enough this strain was perfect for it. First I use this thing called the cannabrush it has silicon paddles that stick to the fan leaves but do not harm the trichomes it’s a game changer. I use that to remove the majority of the dried leaves then use the scissors to do a final trim on the stuff I missed.

Cool tool I have to get one for trimming. Canna Brush. :thumb: 🍋
I got it a few years ago and tried it and didn't like it then tried it again on the last grow and it really depends on how dry the plant material is. If its not dry enough the thing doesnt work as well but if the buds are dry it works so well its ridiculous. It took me an hour to trim up over 5 oz of bud with this thing on Saturday morning

Day 11 in the flower tent. These plants stretched about 12-14 inches so far. I’ve been moving the light up every couple days. Taking it lightly on them since the Panama is a very light feeder and since I’m auto watering now they all get the same strength so I lowered my feed down from 800ppm down to around 750-770 to prevent tip burn on the picky Panama. These are the tallest plants I’ve had in this tent ever and it’s been a challenge getting to the two plants in the back. On Tuesday it’s lower cleanup and defoliation time and I’ve gotta come up with a plan to trim the back plants I’m not looking forward to it at all but it’s gotta be done to thin out these plants or it’s gonna be too thick back there. Overall this has been going very well and I owe it to the multiple ferts per day I can tell a massive difference in the plants health by giving 4 small shots of feed per day instead of the large volume of feed once per day at lights on which I did the past 2 grows. Seems like they’re much more happy getting 4 small meals than 1 big one and I’m really looking forward to seeing how the buds develop getting fed 4 times daily.

IMG_2538.jpeg

IMG_2539.jpeg

IMG_2540.jpeg

IMG_2541.jpeg

Also new on this grow I automated just about everything. I added a better dehumidifier and now I can control every aspect of the grow from my phone between the ac infinity app, the app that controls the auto watering and lights and the app that lets me remotely control the air and rh in the room has been a real game changer.

IMG_2543.png

IMG_2544.png

IMG_2545.png

Cleaned up the plants last night at day 13. I like to remove anything underneath the halfway point of the plant and then look at the stems and the stems that are half the thickness of the majority of stems get removed so any of those skinny noodle branches I get rid of. Then I take some large fan leaves blocking the center of the canopy so more light can get to the low buds. Had to order a 2nd net these plants really stretched even though I added more silica and had the lights at a more intense level there was no stopping this stretch but luckily with the ratchet style hangers in here it won’t be a problem

IMG_2568.jpeg

IMG_2569.jpeg

IMG_2567.jpeg

IMG_2566.jpeg

IMG_2565.jpeg

IMG_2570.jpeg

IMG_2571.jpeg

First two pics are day 1 and day 17 I can’t believe how much these plants stretched. Right now I’m just trying to slowly ease into my bloom formula in the next 5 days without burning the crap out of these plants I think I’m gonna go in light at 780-800ppm for the first week just to be safe I’m nervous they look so good right now I’m afraid to screw them up because in the past weeks 4-6 have always been a struggle. Maybe the 4 watering per day will prevent the ugly leaves this time it will be interesting to see if that makes a difference so far I think it’s definitely making a different in the leaf health I don’t have any deficient plants with exception to the front right runt that has the yellow new growth but she’s just a slow bloomer so overall I think the multiple fertigations per day are helping

Back
Top Bottom