A thread for the users of Mars-Hydro lamps

420-magazine-mobile1040521339.jpg

I think the 144x5 on one side and a new 320 on the other will make for a serious Mars tent

:circle-of-love:so how the Mars Pro II Epistar 80 and 120 works?:volcano-smiley:
I have two Mars tents with four Mars lights:
One 27"x27"x63" with Mars Pro II Epistar 80 and one Mars Hydro 300W Led and
One 48"x24"x72" with Mars Pro II Epistar 120 and one Mars Hydro 300W Led

:circle-of-love:so how the Mars Pro II Epistar 80 and 120 works?:volcano-smiley:

So far so good, I won't really know for about 11 weeks or so :thumb:

I'm not sure if the 120 + the 300w will be enough for the 48"x24"x72" tent, I got a light rail mover thing to hopefully help it out enough. I've had great luck with this in the past with a HPS light.

:circle-of-love:The Mars Pro II Epistar120 can cover 2'x1.5',and it's conservative measurement.the Mars300W can cover 2x1.5',and if you have a light mover,then it's enough there.:high-five:
So far so good, I won't really know for about 11 weeks or so :thumb:

I'm not sure if the 120 + the 300w will be enough for the 48"x24"x72" tent, I got a light rail mover thing to hopefully help it out enough. I've had great luck with this in the past with a HPS light.

It looks nice now with the Mars logo printed under the glass :) Cool

We are trying to make our products more and more professional. we are considering change our logo, then we can curve them on the casing :) looks qualified and it will not be off anymore:) :goodjob:
It looks nice now with the Mars logo printed under the glass :) Cool

sara,, ha, please, the front page of the new cob site has 'light' spelt 'ligth'.. that is incorrect spelling,, ha,, cheers

And spelt is not a word. In China or America

So helpful, thank you.

And it is a word, perhaps not grammatical perfection, admitted, a word it is though, and spelt correctly too

Cheers

:circle-of-love:thanks....haha,i will tell my colleague to change it
sara,, ha, please, the front page of the new cob site has 'light' spelt 'ligth'.. that is incorrect spelling,, ha,, cheers

So helpful, thank you.

And it is a word, perhaps not grammatical perfection, admitted, a word it is though, and spelt correctly too

:thumb:

Wikipedia said:
Spelt (Triticum spelta; Triticum dicoccum), also known as dinkel wheat, or hulled wheat, is a species of wheat cultivated since approximately 5000 BC.

Spelt was an important staple in parts of Europe from the Bronze Age to medieval times; it now survives as a relict crop in Central Europe and northern Spain and has found a new market as a health food.

;)

""
I see lots of... well-lit floor space going to waste, yet the lower portions of those two plants appear to be in shadow. Any reason you haven't spread those plants out? A maximum limit on legal harvest size in your location, perhaps? ""

"Original plan" was 5 plants in the 5x5....
My new plan is 3...
what floor space? .
420-magazine-mobile666801385.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2091031774.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1017380416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom