Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze - Bubblelicious In Soil With 400 Mars II LED

there ya go man, i filled up the bowl for ya too!
image2584.jpeg

I hope my wife dont walk in here right now!
image2586.jpeg

there ya go man, i filled up the bowl for ya too!
image2584.jpeg

I hope my wife dont walk in here right now!
image2586.jpeg

You are cracking me up brother! Your wife would have you committed!

Anyone tried a steamroller pipe? Or somethin called a shotgun? Do they hit good? What is the best little cheap unbreakable glass pipe to put you on your ass?
Those were super popular with the crowd I hung with in the 80's. One of my neighbors had one so long and big you could barely reach the end with your arm fully stretched. Man I miss those days, oh and that was a monster hit. Never met anyone who could hold the big one down without coughing some up.

OMFG Nicholas,
I just went through and read your whole journal.
I have to say I love your style, Not only are your ladies simply stunning, but your approach to your journal is fantastic.
Been so long since I laughed so much.
and glad to hear Jim did not actually get Pneumonia.
Consider me subbed for the rest of this and all of your Journals
OG

Those were super popular with the crowd I hung with in the 80's. One of my neighbors had one so long and big you could barely reach the end with your arm fully stretched. Man I miss those days, oh and that was a monster hit. Never met anyone who could hold the big one down without coughing some up.

OMFG Nicholas,
I just went through and read your whole journal.
I have to say I love your style, Not only are your ladies simply stunning, but your approach to your journal is fantastic.
Been so long since I laughed so much.
and glad to hear Jim did not actually get Pneumonia.
Consider me subbed for the rest of this and all of your Journals
OG
Hey OG, I am Happy to oblige! Hopfully there will be many successful journals ahead growing happiness in dirt. The steamroller kinda seems like a sideways bong? I got to get somethin new, Barbie dropped mine pipe and broke it last night!

I have never tried a steam roller or a shotgun but you can't go wrong with a bong
A bong is next on the list. i used one twenty years ago and ever since i ve been scared! Haha just jokin. But it did hurt me pretty good. I was paralized for three days man! Our apartment was so dirty that there were maggots living on the kitchen floor!!! It was funked up!!!

The previous 2 to 3 pages of this thread are now combined and will form what is commonly refered to as a Smoke Report! Thanks

also i have noticed that i use red ink when writing dumb stuff, so for all thos humanoidplants that are only here for the plants, please disregard anything in red ink, thanks again

Okay yall, i apologies for gettin off course a bit lately, back to growin weed. I gave all the girls just plain water today from the shower hose. Evrything is growing good still.
image2731.jpeg
image2729.jpeg
image2732.jpeg
image2730.jpeg

I did find a couple top leaves of the a. Gold looking a weird rust red color. Any ideas. I am glad i used only plain water today but i was reading a thread about using water from a water softener could cause salt buildup issues. Anyway what do yall think bout it?
image2733.jpeg

The seedling are lookin great and have stopped stretching. The largest one has a wingspan as long as my middle finger. I have a pic but i was afraid you all would think im flippin you the bird, so i used a different pic.
image2734.jpeg

I will give better pics in a couple days when i have to get them out to give nutes. It is a balancing act to get them all in there and get the tops level as possible. Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays warm!

I don't see anything on the A Gold leaves?

It looks like the HB are twins.

I don't see anything on the A Gold leaves?

It looks like the HB are twins.
yea they are twins, growin healthy too. I think what im seeing on the gold is just the old nute burn from a couple weeks ago. ill just let it ride!

Back
Top Bottom