ACE Killer A5 Haze

Hi Ozz, just wondering how long you vegged for? :cool:

Just about six weeks, but keep in mind a lot of that was under lower power as I had that other light dimmed way down while o was trying to figure out why this girl was so unhappy .

Point being a lot of it was under sub par light intensity, in the end it won’t much matter.... but it slowed the process down some imo

:passitleft:

BE2FE0BF-70B1-4FF7-8DA4-8084ECAB3DCE.jpeg

3564DD3B-53E8-430B-B225-D0A0F4980DF6.jpeg

445324F1-DB4B-4298-AA7E-289B38901833.jpeg

40D925AB-80F1-487C-8967-432FC2B5437B.jpeg

HI Ozz, looks like they have stretched a little more since last photo shoot. There in great shape by the pictures. :high-five:
Looking great ozz!!

Thanks friends! Yes looking good so far. I’m not entirely sure if this light will have enough umph to get her through flowering, I think I’m only getting about 550 -600 PPFD (average) across the canopy Which is a little low imo but we are going to see!

Either week 4 or week 6, depending on whether or not the light leak at beginning of flower kept her in veg.

Stem rubs are giving me a lemony fizz scent, no incense or woody aromas Just yet, at least not For now and admittedly I can’t say that I trust my abilities to discern different scents just yet. Maybe with more practice.

I will say this, the panama I grew also had a lemon scent, but it was much more astringent like a lemon scented furniture polish or something. This KA5 is more sweet without the astringency. Almost like cracking a shook up can of lemon soda pop, for whatever that’s worth
laughing.gif

Im still wondering if this light might be a little under powered for this 2x2 tent, It is only 100 watts. I think 150 watts would be better in here. I’m hoping it doesn’t affect the final yield or quality. I’ve thought about swapping it out with something with more intensity to ensure a good harvest but at the same time I am curious to see how it does. Maybe it will be fine since this is only one plant and all the available light is hitting this one plant directly? I’m not sure.
I’ll be pollinating a few lower branches with some Panama pollen this evening. :)

71708BFC-CF53-414A-BE5D-25F92EC0EF9C.jpeg
FCC57339-A2ED-484D-9DCA-627A442AC8EA.jpeg
5F2990AB-268C-4559-B0A3-6F7F68DC80FF.jpeg
489C87A1-1481-4E41-86CF-84D94826FDC0.jpeg

Looking nice Ozz, If you pollinate with Panama you should get some great seeds for the future. Sounds yummy. :thumb:

Yeah!! She’s coming along nicely! Thanks buddy. The smoke reports are off the charts so I’m getting excited. Probably better cob some of it too.

I’d rather hit her with some zamaldelica pollen to enhance the trippy/intense nature this strain is suppose to posses but the only pollen I have right now is that panama pollen so I’ll be chucking it at her regardless lol.

Hi Ozz, received my A5KH a week ago but won't be starting these due to some others in the line up first. So my question is how tall are your at the moment, and are they still stretching a little, from the picture they look about 2.5 feet? :passitleft:

Hi Ozz, received my A5KH a week ago but won't be starting these due to some others in the line up first. So my question is how tall are your at the moment, and are they still stretching a little, from the picture they look about 2.5 feet? :passitleft:

Looking back at the pics in this thread I guess she has stretched quite a bit and also grown much wider overall. Before flower I topped her and trained her down wide to spread her out, which she responded to pretty well.

Here you can see her 4 days into 12/12, she looks like crap here because she got badly burned from that light, she didn’t seem to like it at all once I switched the light she recovered quickly. That’s neither here nor there though, to answer your question you can see here she went from this (at 4 days into 12/12)

019EFA8B-E5B3-4DA9-B778-21E2244D6FF6.jpeg

To this at somewhere around 4-6 weeks:

D3EE5AA2-AE39-47C8-B355-F45BF30B3AF9.jpeg

She is still stretching daily it seems but I think she’s about to stop soon and ramp up bud production.

I haven’t measured her, but my guess is those top colas are probably about 30” or so tall after being tied down and spread out.:yummy:

I'm a DWC grower so her feet will always be in the water, and her body in the sun (light ), what more could she ask for...lol :)

Back
Top Bottom