Advice on which air extractor and filter to buy

Kronik Indiko

Hello growers, with the old neighbors I had no problems with the smell of the plants but there are new ones and not having much confidence with them, I would like to avoid the smell invading their zone :D, so I would need you to recommend a good air extractor and a filter, I would like to use it at 60-75% of its power to avoid noise, the tent is 40x40x80 inch. :peace:

Do you use an intake fan? You just need to make sure that the fan is strong enough to have negative air pressure on the tent so that air is not leaking out of the zipper or other air cracks.
Typically an air exchange rate of 5 times per minute is recommended for air scrubbing. You’re looking at about 75cubic feet of space, so look for a fan that’s >370cfm

Take a look at the AC Infinity S6 for the fan. They’re low power and low noise.

Then look for a 6” carbon filter to pair with it.

Take a look at the AC Infinity S6 for the fan. They’re low power and low noise.

Then look for a 6” carbon filter to pair with it.

This is what i have just purchased myself. I have the S6 and T6 and although I havn't hooked them up yet, they are advertised and often reviewed to be the exact thing you require. I paired it up with a iPower 6" carbon filter. But all this will run you about 200 USD

Yep. I went with the S6 simply because I didn't really need the temperature controler. I may want it at some point, and if so I can get a T6 then.

Picked up an S4 for my 4x2 at the beginning of the week. I was going to just keep the S6 outside the tents and let it pull from both, but nah, I thought it would be easier to have two.

I may run the exhaust from each into a Y and then up size the outflow to 8-inch, but not sure how that would work out if I decide to push it through an actual vent of some type to outside. I've seen some 6" vents, but most are 4" (like a dryer vent.)

Hello growers, with the old neighbors I had no problems with the smell of the plants but there are new ones and not having much confidence with them, I would like to avoid the smell invading their zone :D, so I would need you to recommend a good air extractor and a filter, I would like to use it at 60-75% of its power to avoid noise, the tent is 40x40x80 inch. :peace:
6 inch hyper fan and the proper carbon filter for it.
if you went with an 8 inch you could have her barely turned on and shed keep you cool and fresh

the fans are very quite, but they do move a lot of air so you hear the wind.

I have seen the T6 that for my tent should be perfect, but to import it in europe I would pay almost double for it. I am looking for a valid alternative in europe that has the controller like the t6 has many functions that I would like to have.

I suppose you could buy a fan (that fits your requirements) locally, and then either control it with a separate environmental control product or via an Arduino and some add-on components. There are a great many "How To" articles on the Internet on Arduino projects, just do a web-search for the type of thing you're wanting to do (such as temperature humidity controller, et cetera) and add the term Arduino to it. Could also probably accomplish the same thing with one of the Raspberry Pi computers, but I'm told that Arduino is more "industry standard," so there will be far more components available, I think.

I never had any problems with the smell because I only have a neighbor, the problem came after a new one arrived and of course I didn't think of a management with arduino also because I know little about the programming language, but I'll take a look thank you for the advice. Since it is not a country where cultivation is legal, the sector is a bit limited even if the main thing is but in the growshops the 351cfm aspirator costs around 300 € 350cfm = 590 cm/h +-.I could buy the aspirator and an analogical controller but I would spend the same of the T6, I really envy the market that in Canada and in the USA have everything available at a great price. :peace:
Cattura.JPG

I never had any problems with the smell because I only have a neighbor, the problem came after a new one arrived and of course I didn't think of a management with arduino also because I know little about the programming language, but I'll take a look thank you for the advice. Since it is not a country where cultivation is legal, the sector is a bit limited even if the main thing is but in the growshops the 351cfm aspirator costs around 300 € 350cfm = 590 cm/h +-.I could buy the aspirator and an analogical controller but I would spend the same of the T6, I really envy the market that in Canada and in the USA have everything available at a great price. :peace:
Cattura.JPG
where are you from, and bro seriously, get the hyper fan.

A dear friend of mine informed me that they will check the house on Monday
your friends coming to check sound?
or someones coming to inspect your house?

here is a warning about static pressure and the t6

Someones coming to inspect my house :dude-knocking: ,because of the smell coming from a flowering plant and a drying one.
In the past I cultivated 10 plants at a time in the attic and I never had any problems with the old neighbor, but these new ones don't agree very much about the smell of the weed.
I watched some videos and information on the HYPERFUN looks like a war helicopter, the t6 despite low power consumption cleans a lot of air and with little noise. The only (problem) and I have to be sure when I order it because if I have to return them between United States and get back the money would spend 2 weeks.

sucks buddy,
hope it all works out for you :)

If your in the UK or can get deliveries from there my suggestions is to try a Tornado Acoustic Extractor, I run a 6" 1500 cfm extractor on a simple cheap adjuster and it's great, I can run 3-4+ 4x8 tents and still add more on T pieces, there really quiet too.

If your in the UK or can get deliveries from there my suggestions is to try a Tornado Acoustic Extractor, I run a 6" 1500 cfm extractor on a simple cheap adjuster and it's great, I can run 3-4+ 4x8 tents and still add more on T pieces, there really quiet too.
thats how the pros used to do it,
furnace fans in boxes

Back
Top Bottom