Advice please

I meant as In both intake/exhaust would be filtered i should have worded that different and as far as the 4inch it may have been enough cfm for a 4x4 but remember as soon as you add a filter your gona lose like half of its power then the temps jump way up.

@Kismet, so whats the hole for then? Drainage so you dont fill above that? Check this out, plant was supposed to be a compact.

Attachments

• 20190121_224144.jpg
    20190121_224144.jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 30
Im not sure if you have ever read or seen on tv where people have self sustained hydroponic systems, but i wonder if it would work with our circumstances. Not exact but i believe it waa something like they have a rez with fish in it, in this case it was tilapia (farm raised fresh water fish), they would go to the bathroom and it was then pumped up to feed the vegetables as fertilizer, plants eat and grow, fish feed on roots and cycle continues. I just wanna throw a beta or some guppies in my rez and let it go see what happens. Small rez would have to still check ph, bigger ones lvl themselves naturally.

@Mikesem420 you use clay pebbles right? Ive noticed in pass couple weeks looks like my medium has reduced from the original lvl. I would think it would rise if anything, with roots growing under it. But im assuming its more like erosion? Cause the rez will have a light silt at the bottom. Long as i dont have visible roots uptop its not an issue right?

@Kismet how much was your hlg again? Told you before this is my 1st grow and with all your guys help i think i have a beauty. And i wanna get the most possible so i just need something better then my 150 but something cheap for now until i get new tent and can spend some money on what i want. Going to be disappointed when i spent 4 or 5 months and get 14gs

Ya hydroton the first brand that comes up on amazon with the best reviews I cant say I've seen any level change I washed it good before I used it got the dust off that was only time I saw silt my nutes will leave some residue that looks like that. The hlg 100 is only 150$ on amazon and the next size up is 180 I think which would be good for the small tent.. most of the roots are gona be drawn to the water but I would just make sure you use a good brand hydroton an ya no roots showing but that shouldn't ever be an issue I didnt fill mine up all the way either just what i had.

how much was your hlg again? Told you before this is my 1st grow and with all your guys help i think i have a beauty. And i wanna get the most possible so i just need something better then my 150 but something cheap for now until i get new tent and can spend some money on what i want. Going to be disappointed when i spent 4 or 5 months and get 14gs
Bought the boards off hlg for 180 bucks or so. The 260 watt model. Did two boards. First one came in around 275 bucks second one 250. Other than the board. All you need is a driver(60 bucks) per light wago connectors (10 bucks) and a waterproof connector 3 pin.(10 bucks)

Back
Top Bottom