Advice please

Thanks @Pennywise and @Kismet. So once dried until just crispy on outside then into bags and the bucket. Burp for an hour a day for 1st week then continue until I reach an rh of around 60% then it's good to go seal them up for another week or 2 then should be good to smoke or just put into storage?

Yield 2.5 lbs but hand trimming that took 10 days and I would be up until 4 or 5 am and go to work. Last bit I used the eletric machine works u do lose alot tumber is way to go . But not paying attention cutting at diff days most of it i ruined. So I beat myself up huge dense nugs frosted all over sticky, just doesnt have that smell it's at like 70% every one seems to love it, maybe bc I know i can do better. Ordered hydrometers wont happen again.

@Pennywise, @Kismet looking to obtain commercial license in Michigan have family alrdy there and connects on west coast with cannabis cup winners. So l I wanna test 1 more grow way before I commit to one system.
A do you clones? Can you tell me best way to keep a mother and how much and when can I take from her. I want to see the cost and yield vs last grow from bean 60 day veg.

@Pennywise love it, wish the second part pictures came thru. Only like top half inch shows. Do you prefer this method or beans? Also people love to show off their huge plants with giant nugs it's great for 3 or 4 indoor runs a year. But under the same light I believe I can pull more yield, with a more uniform nug size. Last run 4 plants each ranging from 9-12 oz approx. Where I could put 20-25 small plants in the same area and get 2-3 oz per plant. And by doing so via clones can almost cut 5 weeks off total grow time length. Bonsai and mothers and cloning will be a new venture with me. I did build my own 8-12 site cloning machine. Took my clippings too late so no rooting. If you do practice cloning do you use coco, your own mix or plugs? Or dwc cloner or aeroponic mister? The one I built but have yet tried yet its aeroponic I have 2 lids 12 2 inch sites and I can swap it for 8 3 or make even bigger. I'll need to lower my light strength I have my HLG 260 in my 4x2 and my hlg 550 in my 6x6. I'm going to start practicing the bonsai method , and then in your personal preference , at what age do you pull your 1st clippings, then gel or powder and what medium do u use? I run dwc or rdwc. Want to try like a 4x4 or 3x3 ebb n flow table. Or just a hydro setup to run more and smaller plants.

@Hozona Dunno how to upload media so posted here for u to see

Screenshot_20210211-140733_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210211-140742_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210211-140754_Gallery.jpg

Not quite sure what I am looking at, maybe this link will help. Boomer444's Hozonaero Grow System - prototype
Just the same concept cloner u have, u said u bought it right? I built it for a 27gal ? Storage tote but when I drilled the holes for the 2" net pots I spaced way too far and only made 16 sites my buddy gave me a 25 site king cloner holds I dunno 2gal and takes up maybe just over 1 cubic foot. So I was just saying I should have either added a shit load more sites or less and used for full term or just veg in bigger net pots and then transfer into single sites. Just commenting on your bucket cloner.

Just the same concept cloner u have, u said u bought it right? I built it for a 27gal ? Storage tote but when I drilled the holes for the 2" net pots I spaced way too far and only made 16 sites my buddy gave me a 25 site king cloner holds I dunno 2gal and takes up maybe just over 1 cubic foot. So I was just saying I should have either added a shit load more sites or less and used for full term or just veg in bigger net pots and then transfer into single sites. Just commenting on your bucket cloner.
Mine was DIY, I guess you didn't have time to look at the link. Don't bother me if you are too lazy to read.

Mine was DIY, I guess you didn't have time to look at the link. Don't bother me if you are too lazy to read.
Lol not to lazy to read that's how I learn. I just read what u wrote and forgot what the conversation was about bc I wrote u a while back

That looks like led light burn to me, very first pictures , I haven’t read to page 47 though lol

Back
Top Bottom