Advice please

I jar once they stay around 60 rh. And throw a boveda in there for long storage. Still burp on occasion. PW says the turkey bags without bovedas is better for terps. Not sure if i would agree for like 2 years storage though.
Well for the cure without boveda I understand but for long time storage 2 yrs definitely boveda what % do you use?

@Pennywise the Turkey bags I'm used to are just large clear bags that is closed up with a twist tie. Ima check Amazon. Bc if 2gal zip locks in my air tight bucket isn't suffice nor the trash bags I gotta find the ones that your speaking of. Now do you put in rh meter in each bag or what how do you know without one in each bag what the rh % is. So once leaves are crispy but nugs still soft about 5 to 7 days perhaps quicker because I programmed wet, because @Kismet I did what u said last I didnt hang hold plants but I'd cut each branch then let it hang n dry, but found it more time consuming to trim after the leaves wilt and fall down or up if it was still connected to the plant then the leaves would stick to the nugs so when I went to trim was more difficult cutting because each leaf was stuck and when u trimmed and would have to peel the leaf off ripping alot of the trichromes, but still was fire.

But back to penny once the leaves are crispy and nugs lil soft and the stems actually snap that's when its rdy to be cured correct?

@Pennywise u say air tight and water proof most of the turkey bags I found on amazon are like normal bags that seal with just a bread tie. Now did find this one , I'll attach a picture of it but seems to be no diff then the 2gal ziploc brand only difference is the thickness of the plastic and the ziplock are airtight as well as water proof for storage, fridge or freezer. Turkey bags with twist tie isn't goin to 100% airtight. The reason the zip locks would not work is because bag is too thick? So other then all the ones that seal with a twist tie I only found these.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200130-230823_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200130-230823_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 20
Well I'll only use the boveda for long term storage around u can get them in more then 58% I've seen 59 61 I think even higher and or lower @Kismet like pw said and backlip 58 is bk what everyone says for the stuff that's going to be up in smoke right away anything stored longer should go with a bit higher percent.

So those I showed u in the that picture I have Amazon prime if they get here in a day or 2 I'll be good this way I dont have to jump from store to in search of the right one. Could u please do me the favor of finding the brand or style that u suggest I'll order them soon as you let me know. Thank you

There's an actual brand called "harvest packs" multipurpose nylon Turkey bags comes with 100 for 60 bucks and it says for drying curing baking odor proof I dont need 100 I need 3. But i mean if i can find 50 pack or some thing dont need them currently so rather not spend 60 90 bucks for 3. Problem with those ones doesnt tell u how it seals, either with bread tie or zipper

Back
Top Bottom