Advice please

Ok gotcha thanks for the lesson, what should i look out for?

you should determine if the structure is rooted down to the main stem... if it is firmly attached at the base it is most likely a female caylx, but if it is instead up on a stalk and not attached, that is a male preflower. They will develop into clusters of similar structures, where with a female part there will only be the one.

@Pennywise or someone is this a hermaphrodite?

Hi Xiws - I think these are what folks call “nanners”. These are potentially pollen producing sacs that emerge from female calyxes. (Often cause by light stress during flower - and some strains are known to be more prone to them)

Many consider that this is not hermaphroditism as such. A hermy has both female and male flowers - nanners are male bits in female flowers. Nanners are often sterile, so unwanted seeds may not be a problem (they can be fertile tho). And Emmie is right that any plant grown from the seed might be prone to throw nanners as well - however with nanners this is maybe less certain than with full hermaphroditism.

So - I dont think it is a hermy. Pluck the nanners off as you find them (like you are) and it should finish up just fine for you :thumb:

you should determine if the structure is rooted down to the main stem... if it is firmly attached at the base it is most likely a female caylx, but if it is instead up on a stalk and not attached, that is a male preflower. They will develop into clusters of similar structures, where with a female part there will only be the one.
Ya they are on the main stems at any location there is only 1 but bud other other side may have one, no clusters and they have trichomes on them was told males dont.

I dont know because i am not looking at the thing myself so it’s impossible to be certain enough. So I cant make that call.

This resource might help you to make you own decision about it. :D

Ok so ill keep an eye out to see if more then one develope. N i believe you said if they open and flower. Worst case they are just swolen female calyx would i hurt anything by removing them?
if you keep removing every attempt the plant makes at trying to express its sexuality, it is likely to hermi on you simply because of what YOU are doing. Those structures are not going to hurt a thing until they finally pop open with flowers... and you are going to catch them way before that happens. Just leave things alone for a few days and get a camera on it for us.

Okay great news only 2 or 3 weeks away max shes eating good everythings great, the trichomes in areas so thick looks like one crystal. Unfortunately i have to trash her bc i cant have her in the house. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 20190218_231712.jpg
    20190218_231712.jpg
    809.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 20190217_221146.jpg
    20190217_221146.jpg
    784.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 20190217_221137.jpg
    20190217_221137.jpg
    718.3 KB · Views: 147
Back
Top Bottom