Advocate420 Soil Grow 2018

Anyone have experience with outcome with full dark in late flower for a full cycle and a half 24+ hrs?
I’m late but just want to agree that this will be fine and not stress your plants at all. I’ve had a couple power outs before and I think they even enjoyed the extra rest:)

I’m late but just want to agree that this will be fine and not stress your plants at all. I’ve had a couple power outs before and I think they even enjoyed the extra rest:)
Yer it happened to me the other week. Electrics in my garage got zapped. 1 n half days it was out. Looks fine though none have hermied... yet

Haven’t gotten to the journal yet but the book I’m reading mentions that you determine the amount of CO2 to give by the amount of light available.ill have to measure this as I think this grow is too much light also because they got so tall.
I know Penny has always said 1000umols and I read that on an article on 420's website. PurpleGunRack gives his take here.
"You want 800-1000 PPFD everywhere in your grow room, not just under the center of the lamp, anything above 1200 and you need CO2 or you're just wasting the extra energy, with CO2 going above 1500 is where it starts to become minimal what you get for the extra energy put in. These numbers are for getting the optimal light saturation and you can easily grow with a lot less light and have great results. "

Yer mines only on like day 20 something and shes frooooosty as hell.
Yer exactly what I meant. Im guessing the buds with the darker centres are the cheese?

CBD CHEESE is closest to the camera. Lemonchello haze in the back.
awesome to hear. I think it stunted the CBD cheese some. it was swelling nice and quickly went to orange so i dunno.
Yer it happened to me the other week. Electrics in my garage got zapped. 1 n half days it was out. Looks fine though none have hermied... yet
yes its a real problem that i am going to figure out how to monitor. I already have temp and humidity on wireless monitors that message me when out of range. Still didnt catch it for a while but am not always home either.
I know Penny has always said 1000umols and I read that on an article on 420's website. PurpleGunRack gives his take here.
"You want 800-1000 PPFD everywhere in your grow room, not just under the center of the lamp, anything above 1200 and you need CO2 or you're just wasting the extra energy, with CO2 going above 1500 is where it starts to become minimal what you get for the extra energy put in. These numbers are for getting the optimal light saturation and you can easily grow with a lot less light and have great results. "
I will check that out. Stuff actually kinda makes a lot of sense. I will try to get to it to read. Trying to be proficient on here has taken every second of free time and some multitasking. Its almost kinda really hard.

Sweet! I have a red diesel seed I plan to run next year, can’t wait to watch yours:)
Thank you, should be fun.
Looking forward to that veg area. It's so clean and shiny!
Just meaning my veg tent?
Went with my 3x3x4 tent I use for drying for this run, can use my 2 ft t5 instead of the 4 footer. Here is a pic of test an prep.
Strong choices Mr. Advocate.

Yer see I could tell that front one was the cheese lol. A brit can spot cheese from a mile off!. Mostly cos weve been flooded with it for pretty much 20 years though lol.
I remember cheese strains well. I think the dark stunted my bud growth and made plant rush to finish so the buds didn’t fill out like I think they were doing.
Looking forward to the Strawbeery banana and red diesel run !. Anyone run Barneys Red Dragons bean? Curious about it.
I do believe I have one of those too, can’t remember but I think I saw one when going through. I only had one bean I’d the red diesel so we will see what happens. It’s the first time I only had one seed of a strain so I will prolly be keeping a cone or two and keep a mother at least till end of dry time.

Yes sir!
full

Thank you, should be fun.

Went with my 3x3x4 tent I use for drying for this run, can use my 2 ft t5 instead of the 4 footer. Here is a pic of test an prep.

I remember cheese strains well. I think the dark stunted my bud growth and made plant rush to finish so the buds didn’t fill out like I think they were doing.

I do believe I have one of those too, can’t remember but I think I saw one when going through. I only had one bean I’d the red diesel so we will see what happens. It’s the first time I only had one seed of a strain so I will prolly be keeping a cone or two and keep a mother at least till end of dry time.
Well all I can say is if those are stunted buds then you got some high standards cuz lol. They look fat and lully!

Well all I can say is if those are stunted buds then you got some high standards cuz lol. They look fat and lully!
I meant to say it stopped the swelling cold. But I do have high standards..

Back
Top Bottom