Advocate420 Soil Grow 2018

Not everyone listens well Advocate. All we can do is try to offer what we feel is best and helpful and the rest is in their hands. I don't like offering advice unless I test it......and I am firm believer in testing anything and everything I can relative to cannabis. Like that saying goes.....you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make that sum'bitch drink!

:laugh:
You're one of the cool kids Van! Very few as level headed as you are.
LOL, thats cause I smoke a lot of weed! Having said that.....I haven't smoked anything today and its getting to be about that time. I was supposed to go to the Harvest Cup party for contestants tonight but I am beat from working around here. Thinking I might skip it....not a big social person anyways. I come here (420 in general, not your thread specifically Advocate) for my social needs LOL. I am a low maintenance friend.

LOL, thats cause I smoke a lot of weed! Having said that.....I haven't smoked anything today and its getting to be about that time. I was supposed to go to the Harvest Cup party for contestants tonight but I am beat from working around here. Thinking I might skip it....not a big social person anyways. I come here (420 in general, not your thread specifically Advocate) for my social needs LOL. I am a low maintenance friend.
:ciao:
Always someone around to say hi, 24 hours a day!

I see you went with the Sensi skunk. Very nice choice....wait, did you get to choose? Either way it is a nice haul. Congrats again. You'll put them to good use, for sure.

Nice score there man!!! What did you get from Sensi?
It’s the Sensi skunk.
I see you went with the Sensi skunk. Very nice choice....wait, did you get to choose? Either way it is a nice haul. Congrats again. You'll put them to good use, for sure.
it was a holiday surprise. They didn’t say what one was coming. No complaints here. Although I do want to get my hands of some Jack Herer

I have grown out their Northern Lights (got a pound off that monster) and their Hindu Kush (6 zips but some of the frostiest plants we have grown) and was impressed with both. I ordered their Skunk #1 and Super Skunk last month....and eventually I want to get their Jack Herer and a few other of their strains.

:hmmmm:? I missed something, didn't catch how? what? win seeds? What happened.:hmmmm::Namaste:
The Vault did a “green” Friday promotion after thanksgiving on this site and a few others. I entered here and they picked me. Just cause they are awesome I think.

Back
Top Bottom