Advocate420 Soil Grow 2018

Oh I haven’t showed off my anomaly of this grow. I think when I super cropped the stem tried to split into two.

Then before it figured out what to do I flipped the lights. I never had time to progress with it, just let it go. I now give you my sunflower bud. Pics do it no justice.

Here is the new ladies standing tall.

More pre harvest pics. For CBD cream and cheese and Lemonchello Haze. The Lemonchello haze is putting out huge colas bigger than a can. Hope to get more pics.

Nice choices there bud!! I have been tempted to run that Red Diesel a few times.
i only had one bean so i am thinking this will be the time to take a clone and make a mother. I always play the just in case i find a strain i want to grow continuously. Thank you for liking and reading !

Just a photo update. Kind of sulking after trying to help a new member and my advice was viewed as both bad and referenced with all the bad info that gets passed around. Was a respected member so I don’t even know if I should try to give advice. I know a lot of my methods in life and cannabis and my views are usually not popular but I thought it was a general enough answer idk.

Kind of sulking after trying to help a new member and my advice was viewed as both bad and referenced with all the bad info that gets passed around.
I hear you Advocate. I posted some well-reasoned scientifically proven advice in a new grower's thread (that they has specifically asked for) and they just went the opposite way. I commented below the pic of their screw-up and said "it's hard to give advice if you're not going to take it!" Oy!

On the plus side, you have an amazing forest of colas with beautiful clear trichomes and healthy happy babies, so I'd say it's 100% the new member's loss. Illegitimi non carborundum!
:thumb:

Oof! They may be respected but they obviously haven't learned how to politely offer a different opinion. There a few "respected" members here I've bumped heads with. I just file their personality traits away for future reference.
You shouldn't talk about me like that Shed, you know I read all the smack you talk about me!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom