Thank you and you also ! May there be Better times ahead for you
Haha. These ARE better times. The learning is priceless. I'm one who learns best hands on. I know I can grow in super soil. Problems really don't appear so much so there's no real working knowledge of the plant. I'll probably go back to a super or living soil but who knows. I think I'm starting to be a little more comfortable growing. It helps having the best people on earth helping me out.

It sure knows how to speed right along.
Yeah, it looks like the stock we grew from...I vegged 100 days, flowered 60 to 11 oz and who knows how much trim. Lotta gas smell, N through week 4 or 5 of flower and I was in hot N soil. Cloned easy. Nugs all over the plant and a few colas up top. It was cut on the 15th and I am burping now. I've pressed 2 grams twice now to see what the water content is like. My press yesterday shows we are getting close to low 60s so I will prob roll some this weekend. I do get raspberry/citrus when I dab it....it's excellent bud.

Were there any growing notes with your seed?

So a few days of nothing and they have shot up. Here they are needing to be re trained.

So the Red diesel had to be tied back down. You can see the area where i drew the arrow in the last post

Are now becoming stems.

This is because we trained the main stem down so the plant is trying to make the light with the new tops. The bottom two stems are almost caught up

Also in this pic i begin another phase of training. Super Cropping. See the pinch and bend ?

My tid bit on super cropping. I found my security in super cropping by researching how the farmers grow 500lb pumpkins. The first thing they mentioned is super cropping. I have been doing this from the beginning so I have been working with it for over a year now. I will never have a cannabis plant not super cropped. It helps with training the canopy because it bends the plant like LST but damages the stems and the plant focuses it growing on the other growth by default. So its fast and easy. As the stem repairs it develops a large knot. That knot is a nutrient highway in the making. Also while it is building the knot I notice a great thickening of the stems and branches right down to the soil when done this early. There are many tutorials and information on super cropping right here at 420.

Now my caution from experience. The amount of training you see me doing puts SEVERE stress on the plant. It takes strong genetics and experimentation not to hermie or stress flower your plant. I have definitely lost a few even with strong genetics by getting carried away.

SO you can see my two plants showing their indica and sativa growing styles. These are going to be tough to grown next to each other. My last grow i did an indica and an sativa dom and they were almost equals.

Started training her down. Be very careful not to cover or damage any of the new growth ends.

Hope all is well. Please ask questions and teach me !

Yeah, it looks like the stock we grew from...I vegged 100 days, flowered 60 to 11 oz and who knows how much trim. Lotta gas smell, N through week 4 or 5 of flower and I was in hot N soil. Cloned easy. Nugs all over the plant and a few colas up top. It was cut on the 15th and I am burping now. I've pressed 2 grams twice now to see what the water content is like. My press yesterday shows we are getting close to low 60s so I will prob roll some this weekend. I do get raspberry/citrus when I dab it....it's excellent bud.

Were there any growing notes with your seed?
Thats awesome. Yes i stopped by the journal to check out the happening. Sounds like you were loving it. I didnt get any notes no.

So a few days of nothing and they have shot up. Here they are needing to be re trained
Just like my kids. I find that training them gets less effective with time though.
These are going to be tough to grown next to each other.
I have complete faith that you will pull that off seamlessly. No pressure though, just my belief.

I supercrop all of my photos as well, but I am yet to feel anything give when I pinch (maybe I have weak hands!). I just rock them back and forth over my thumbnail until they feel weak enough to bend.

Continue with training, did a lot of supercropping. Bottom stems now in main canopy. Off and on feedings. Watering as needed. Been a busy beaver. Any question please ask I’ll get more detailed and get more pictures.

Haha. These ARE better times. The learning is priceless. I'm one who learns best hands on. I know I can grow in super soil. Problems really don't appear so much so there's no real working knowledge of the plant. I'll probably go back to a super or living soil but who knows. I think I'm starting to be a little more comfortable growing. It helps having the best people on earth helping me out.
How are things going?

Good morning advocate. Girls are loving life
Thank you, I’m very hard on my plants up to flowering hehe

FWIW, both the plants I took down had hollow stems.
Any theory?
Nice knuckles on those supercrops!
That one got supercropping twice and open when I trained down the top and healed a third time. Not sure how nutrition got through at all

Things are going. The growth rate of the Strawberry Banana is definitely got me concerned for my tradition screen training. But it’s growing very tight and wide like indices do. We will see how things play out. Here she is, super cropped the main chutes to open up and did some leaf tucking. Tucked leaves so the colas are exposed to the light. She was too thick and tight to tie down as she is very short.
Where else could I say that sentence and it be completely innocent.

Pretty much trying to slow Red diesel down. But I opened her up by tieing down main ends. Then the smaller stems in middle I supercropped. If you look there isn’t much new growth that isn’t a stem so the intent is to thicken them up.

Looking fineAdvocate. Funny, we're fighting them to grow faster or slower all the time. Me too.
If I don’t ever pick a strain to grow each time I will always be unsure of what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom