Jodyhighrollr's Cluster Bomb 2018

Eeeee we have a slight super windy day...
Jezzz... Open your arms.. No flap flap needed, wind will take me anywhere... :hmmmm::hmmmm:so why am I sitting inside, waiting for court tomorrow?? Must be blonde.....
Fly fly high!!!!! :laugh::rofl:
Soary day. We're mild and cool today. Below freezing now but later going above. Last leave racking day for me today.

Nice Grow!
Thank you. I have a lot of work to do in my tent staking things up to support the weight of the buds in the next couple of weeks. I will be taking some more pictures with an update when I’m all done. Will also be giving them some banana juice with molasses In their water tomorrow. :)

Nice Grow!
Thank you!

You doing great... I don't know about the banana juice, have not heard that one before. It will be interesting to watch.

great grow.

Thank you I’m really excited for my harvest. I hadn’t heard of the banana juice before either until @AngryBird mentioned it in the last page of this journal. It is a good source of potassium, phosphorus and calcium. “It’s got what plants crave” hahaha I did some independent research and found a banana compost tea that’s easy and works in addition to everything else I have going on. I also saw from angrybird about drying them and grinding them to use a top feed for more nutrients and also a foliar spray with the peels, eggshells and epsom salt(I may try but will probably just go with the tea and topfeed). If it won’t hurt my plants and completely organic I’m willing to experiment :)

Here is a quick update I’ll get better pictures when I get the plants spread and staked tomorrow. Keep in mind when comparing my hand to the buds that I am almost 6’4 and have very large hands. Thanks for checking things out :)
58A3763C-F1AA-44C2-BFFD-84C7A8E8F78C.jpeg
998239D0-AA9A-4510-9901-53C3BC55B756.jpeg
256665F8-6EC4-4D65-B61B-84A00D3C92F0.jpeg

Big hands big buds. Oh ya!
Haha they are getting much bigger at a quick rate now.
No wonder your up at 2:00 am in the morning, checking how much growth over the night.
Nice job.

cheers

Haha thanks! I do machining but I work second shift and don’t get out until 2:45am. Friday and Saturday are overtime days so we get a little bit earlier so I was able to be there as my lights turned on! :)

Haha they are getting much bigger at a quick rate now.

Haha thanks! I do machining but I work second shift and don’t get out until 2:45am. Friday and Saturday are overtime days so we get a little bit earlier so I was able to be there as my lights turned on! :)
I fixed CNC controlled machines for GE years ago. You're part of a dying breed brother.

They are amazing :thumb:
You'll love the taste of the buds with the banana juice. Not a cough in sight for me after a joint...
I’m excited. Going to try a few different techniques. Going to cob cure(learned from @SweetSue post)enough for one cob so 1-2 ounces and I want to try washing some buds to see the difference between that and unwashed. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

I fixed CNC controlled machines for GE years ago. You're part of a dying breed brother.
Lots of money in it but people my age seem to be afraid of some hard work. The company I work for is paying for me to go back to school to learn welding/other skills. Going to learn everything that I can while I have the opportunity while continuing to learn about growing. Eventually I would like to work for myself just setting everything up now so in a few years that will be a possibility. Take it easy

Back
Top Bottom