Jodyhighrollr's Cluster Bomb 2018

Lots of money in it but people my age seem to be afraid of some hard work. The company I work for is paying for me to go back to school to learn welding/other skills. Going to learn everything that I can while I have the opportunity while continuing to learn about growing. Eventually I would like to work for myself just setting everything up now so in a few years that will be a possibility. Take it easy
Go for it! I think there might be a wave of work coming in that direction. Good luck!

I washed this fall and my crop came out so tasty. It was an outdoor grow and had all the gross things imaginable in it. I haven't washed a tent grow yet but will from now on.
I’m going to try it on some of this harvest but truthfully my last two grows were already really smooth. If I like it a lot I will do it from now on

I saw your post and swung by...nice job...those look like subcool flowers to me.

Are you layering? Are you following the original, not made stupid by stoners, method?

My next grow I am going to cold plug some autos in very reduced base and drop them into hot stuff when they turn. Last time I did autos indoor my base was too hot and she started flowing at less than a foot. So I need to back way off in the cold plug and make it cold enough.

I love autopilot organic growing.

Investment in soil pays tremendously!

KEEP IT UP!:goodjob:

Great! Pics?
I will have some pics tomorrow after I visit the tent. Was stressing about getting those branches up it’s just hard with how much I work. Got around four hours of sleep last night and pretty much every night this week.
Are you layering? Are you following the original, not made stupid by stoners, method? /QUOTE]
Truthfully I am extremely new to organic and super soil. I started my plants layered at the bottomwith nectar for the gods #8(im a fan of this soil)on top of the supersoil. For flower I put a decent layer for supersoil for when the roots stretched and cut some with the nectar #8 as a base soil so it wouldn’t be overly hot. I’m going to experiment a bit more my next grow but was nervous about going overkill my first time. Thanks for the kind words

So...they key with organic growin is dialing in the temp. Until you have a solid compost base and process for making one that is rather consistent you are sort of flying by the seat of your pants. It only takes 6 months so by the 3rd grow you can be rocking.

Then you have super hot compost. So hot it can not be grown in directly. Specifically...doing compost correctly makes something too hot to use alone.

There are many methods for dealing with that. I prefer the layered method. It allows me to usenl the soil method I personally developed and subcools compost at the same time.

I dialed in a basic immediate cheater compost that works great for cheap but is not complete compost. I can run my cheater up top and real deal at the bottom for excellent performance. I get to decide when the roots hit the compost and explode. I prefer this to regular thinning into all one soil in there. This allows for different nute profiles throughout the grow with water only.

There are even better techniques but they get more complicated. I like to keep it as simple as possible. Personally I got a day job and can't mess with them much.

Hey guys! I did a bit of work and have more to do when the lights kick back on. I haven’t been giving my tent as much love as normal because work has been insane but they are getting it this weekend. I have some discoloration of the leaves and don’t know if that will happen more at a higher rate because in all organic and it’s taking good from those leaves or if I’m missing something.
0F6AABD4-E36E-4C35-BBDB-9D446FEC0028.jpeg

711A4ED3-1064-4E1F-B20C-C0D972F9231F.png

I will get a few more pictures later :) take it easy

After looking closer I think you are good. In my opinion it is doing what I would call natural defoliation ...which is preferable in my opinion.

You are at a stage where there is absolutely no need for the plant to be storing up anything for the future. As soon as it pollinated it is going to seed. It is ready and knows it is done. It prefers the readily available nutes in the leaves over the ground. It thinks it only has a few weeks left. Those are some fat buds.

They will be eaten quickly and naturally come off soon and you will start having those swelling flowers. Now all the nutes are going into the flower and resin. You are in a new stage if growth.

Sugar water...and some love.

Good job.

Thanks for the good words guys. I thought that may be the case but like @stoneotter said I am not 100% sure and wanted to get some opinions from people who are knowledgeable. I’ve been busy running errands today but I started a EWC tea today. I have an air stone in a five gallon bucket with a aquarium heater in there to help keep the temp at a good level. Excited to give to the plants and to have a good idea of to make everything smoother for my next grow. I have a smaller veg tent that I should be starting some clones in but I am just too out straight lately but I’m going to get some going shortly. Take it easy
E1D6A7A8-CDC5-4574-95F3-16BD728822A9.jpeg

Beautiful!

Beautiful!
Thank you. :) I’m excited to reach out and check out more people’s grows.
Subbing up. I spend a lot of time in Maine. Just a Maniac. Sweet tent. I may be able to fit my house in there
Haha thanks. It’s a beautiful state. A lot of nature if that’s what you’re into lol
Are we in Maine? Small world. I'm from Mass.
Yes I live in southern Maine about 20 minutes south of Portland!

Also today I bought two 16” hurricane wall mounted oscillating fans that I will be setting up soon as well. I need more fans!!

Thank you. :) I’m excited to reach out and check out more people’s grows.

Haha thanks. It’s a beautiful state. A lot of nature if that’s what you’re into lol

Yes I live in southern Maine about 20 minutes south of Portland!

Also today I bought two 16” hurricane wall mounted oscillating fans that I will be setting up soon as well. I need more fans!!
I am in your area a lot ! Just cool to meet another local.
Just bought a 16” hurricane I have A few pics of. It does figure 8, side to side and up and down. Don’t expect the motor to last long on the 8 but it’s oretty cool.

I'm about 45 min south of you. Nice fans.
Thanks they are still in the box but I will uploads pictures when they are set up and mounted. Going to have to get crafty mounting it to my tent frame.
I am in your area a lot ! Just cool to meet another local.
Definitely! I’ve learned a lot from some pretty solid local organic growers in the area.

I’ve always thought it would be cool to start some type of harvest potluck with some local guys I know at harvest time. Put in an ounce or whatever and get a few different flavors and get to try what other people are growing without putting in any money.

But for now I am enjoying a pipe with my parents and will catch you guys later! :)

Back
Top Bottom