Advocate420 Soil Grow 2018

CBD is the 5th line down isn't it? They say "not determined" which either means they didn't test it or there isn't any. You should clarify which it is, but I don't think you can back into it from what they did test.

Nice THC numbers though...well done!
Thank you for always being there in my journal shed. I truly thank you.
I am shooting them a message to see if it was supposed to ve Tested or what not. See what they say. I figured a cannabinoid profile would include it. It does on their website. I dunno can’t xomplain with getting results on Sunday night the night before Christmas Eve.
I’m super impressed and surprised. All these strains are capable of much higher but I’ve heard as a rule medical marijuana is 12% or higher. At least I’m in the range and getting my money’s worth. But of course the visual and feeling of the blueberry og even seems a little less. That also tells me that 2% is likely noticed. Gives me a starting point. Not too shabby for a roomie I think.

Not all strains have CBD. Its very common for most strains to have little to no CBD.
I definitely thought there would always be at least some. I’m a little baffled accruals. The CBD cream and cheese I recently harvested was tested as 1:1 at 17%|17% THC/CBD by breeder. Maybe I’ll get some CBD from that one. Suuuper curious.

Is that from Seedsman?
Yes the CBD cream and cheese posted in my last photo dump is seedsmNs strain. It was the first I had seen that tested so well on both. I am really interested if I haven’t been getting CBD if making sure it’s present will have more medicinal effect for me. I always assumed there was a little. And by little I mean at least a percent or two

I am curious how that strain turns out for you. Ms Stank picked up that same strain and is waiting to run it.
It was an awesome plant. Every node wanted to grow a stem. Busy. Not award winning sized buds but I got a couple good ones. It will be interesting to see the weight. I think after curing I will have it tested. Do you know if testing is better after cure or if it matters ? That’s the bud I smoke so I figure it matters to a point. That plant has been the last several months in my journal.

From my understanding, you want to test fairly soon after you have the plant dried. Dry it and start curing it for a week or two and then get it tested. When in doubt, call your lab and ask them what they think is the best time to test a strain.

I didn't test my Stankberry for 6 months.....where as I tested the Tangie Ghost Train a couple weeks after it was dry. If you test for terpene profile (which to me is as important as the cannabinoid profile), you will get more terpenes closer to harvest before they have a chance to slowly evaporate/dissipate.

I don't envy you trimming that Advocate! Babies look great :thumb:.

Merry Christmas to you, your pop, and the rest of your family!
Thank you Shed and the same to you. wishing You all the best.

Back
Top Bottom