Agc Auto Growers Club

My plants seemed to have come to a halt in growth two days ago but since I've switched to an it's like they have gotten over there wall they must like it lets see what happens

Hey velk, i just yesterday gave two plants that needed watering their first nutes 25 days old. Using 1/4 strength ph perfect grow micro bloom

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Agc Auto Growers Club
Hey velk, i just yesterday gave two plants that needed watering their first nutes 25 days old. Using 1/4 strength ph perfect grow micro bloom

Are you in soil ? Also you can start the nutes a bit sooner as your going to give it about 5 veg feeds and it will be in bloom and have to change I wish they done that 3 part for coco

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Agc Auto Growers Club

Yeah soil, some in ffof/perlite 60/40, some in straight ff strawberry fields new I think. Got it for $9. 1.5 cu ft
I think I'm going to get some strawberry fields myself moonshine. I did some light research and I'm impressed with it. I will add some of my own mix and more perlite to it though.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile489449530.jpg

This is my Northern Lights autoflower in the dark with my camera flash on. I always post pictures of her while the LED lights are on but that kind of messes up the picture. But now you can see her quiet well! She is almost done according to the foxtales, some of them are still white so it's still 2 to 4 weeks until she is done.

My little first plants!

@rikvasen

She does look yummy. I hope mine look that pretty when they're that old. I have 2 northern lights autos on the go myself, I'd guess about 4-5 weeks behind you, still very much in veg but seeing more and more preflowers every day, I've trained mine alot, rough guess the older one has between 12-16 cola sites and alot of smaller secondary bud sites, will post fresh pics in my journal later today after lights on. If she gives me anything close to 2oz dry I will be overjoyed but looking at her and comparing to other grows I believe 4-6oz/plant is not an unrealistic possibility. According to CKS they can get up to 400g/plant in "perfect" conditions, which would be around 14oz. I really don't think I can get anywhere close to that with mine in this run but with what I've learned I am confident my next will hit 10-12oz/plant.

@rikvasen

She does look yummy. I hope mine look that pretty when they're that old. I have 2 northern lights autos on the go myself, I'd guess about 4-5 weeks behind you, still very much in veg but seeing more and more preflowers every day, I've trained mine alot, rough guess the older one has between 12-16 cola sites and alot of smaller secondary bud sites, will post fresh pics in my journal later today after lights on. If she gives me anything close to 2oz dry I will be overjoyed but looking at her and comparing to other grows I believe 4-6oz/plant is not an unrealistic possibility. According to CKS they can get up to 400g/plant in "perfect" conditions, which would be around 14oz. I really don't think I can get anywhere close to that with mine in this run but with what I've learned I am confident my next will hit 10-12oz/plant.
Well I guess the dry weight of my Northern Lights will be not even 40 grams. I qould be happy if it did but she only had a 15 watt lamp above her

My little first plants!

yeah, that'll do it. I've got my 2 girls under a combined total of just under 400 true-watts out of wall, mixture of cfl and 4' tubes, mixed spectrum of 2x 2700k cfl, 6x 5000k cfl, 1x 2' 6400k, and 4x 4' 6500k.

little bit of a difference in our light sources. :grinjoint:

How does she smell? My 2 are starting to be fairly smelly, not very skunky but pungent and earthy, kindof like wet forest with a hint of weed.

yeah, that'll do it. I've got my 2 girls under a combined total of just under 400 true-watts out of wall, mixture of cfl and 4' tubes, mixed spectrum of 2x 2700k cfl, 6x 5000k cfl, 1x 2' 6400k, and 4x 4' 6500k.

little bit of a difference in our light sources. :grinjoint:

How does she smell? My 2 are starting to be fairly smelly, not very skunky but pungent and earthy, kindof like wet forest with a hint of weed.
That's good lighting! Air flow needs to be fine and the humidity too and the availeability of nutrients and you could very well get very close to 3 4 oz if not more. And the northern lights kind of smells like coffee I would say! Sweet coffee with milk atleast that's what it reminds me of!

My little first plants!

Back
Top Bottom