Agc Auto Growers Club

Update with monster bud. Now 95 days since seedling.

420-magazine-mobile1871334042.jpg

420-magazine-mobile738096655.jpg

This is blueberry bulkseed. 60 days alive.

420-magazine-mobile1470985346.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1148059162.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Has anybody dry sifted keif before what's best micron size to use ? As want to make some keif and bubble hash while the iso is on the boil

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Agc Auto Growers Club
Well I actually did read about it in my book! But well I forgot... Because I am never going to make keif or hash so I pretty much forgot how and what.

My little first plants!

So extracted some keif today using blue treacle auto left overs got quite a lot aswell then used the left overs to add it the Iso oil extract
420-magazine-mobile881294790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile332540081.jpg
420-magazine-mobile505030327.jpg

I done this using a 200 micron bubble bag I ground it up a bit in the bag and shaked it for about 5 mins very simple and straight forward you can repeat going finer and finer to make a better quality keif this is just a little test run for making some for moon rocks

Agc Auto Growers Club

QWISO OIL EXTRACTION

you will need
Some
Glass jars
Coffee filters
A press sheet
Ipa alchahol 95%+ (I use 99,7%)
A Pyrex jug or a pan another larger pan that that will fit in
An electric hot plate
DONT USE ANY KIND OF OPEN FLAME !!!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE YOU CAN GET SERIOUSLY HURT ALWAYS PRACTICE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA ! AND REMEBER BE CAREFULL
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU TRY THIS METHOD

I left the ipa alchahol in the freezer along with my trim/bud to keep it all cool
420-magazine-mobile1810167767.jpg

Get your trim and ipa fill the jar with the trim in it to just above the level of trim inside put lid on it and give it a good shake for atleast a min have your coffee and press screen ready

After shaking for a min pour the ipa trim mix in to the filter remember to put the press screen in first then the filters as you want it on the out side let it drain and get all the trim in use a bit of ipa to wash out the remains and pour in the filter let it drain and give it a little squeeze to get any remaining fluid in to the jar
420-magazine-mobile493414468.jpg

You will be left with a golden/greeny liquid
I filtered again threw the press screen to get any bits that may have gotten in
Then transfer your liquid in to the pot you intent to cook in I used a standard kitchen pot cleaned out with ipa and a frying pan that I filled half way with water
420-magazine-mobile756637609.jpg

Leave it on a low heat checking it every 30 mins always make sure it is in a ventilated area ! When it boils down to a much lower level and you can start to see it forming turn the heat down a bit more and check it a lot more as you will need to start siring it I'll update this in a few hours and then do a little post on making moon rocks ❄️.....

Agc Auto Growers Club

QWISO OIL EXTRACTION

you will need
Some
Glass jars
Coffee filters
A press sheet
Ipa alchahol 95%+ (I use 99,7%)
A Pyrex jug or a pan another larger pan that that will fit in
An electric hot plate
DONT USE ANY KIND OF OPEN FLAME !!!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE YOU CAN GET SERIOUSLY HURT ALWAYS PRACTICE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA ! AND REMEBER BE CAREFULL
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU TRY THIS METHOD

I left the ipa alchahol in the freezer along with my trim/bud to keep it all cool
420-magazine-mobile1810167767.jpg

Get your trim and ipa fill the jar with the trim in it to just above the level of trim inside put lid on it and give it a good shake for atleast a min have your coffee and press screen ready

After shaking for a min pour the ipa trim mix in to the filter remember to put the press screen in first then the filters as you want it on the out side let it drain and get all the trim in use a bit of ipa to wash out the remains and pour in the filter let it drain and give it a little squeeze to get any remaining fluid in to the jar
420-magazine-mobile493414468.jpg

You will be left with a golden/greeny liquid
I filtered again threw the press screen to get any bits that may have gotten in
Then transfer your liquid in to the pot you intent to cook in I used a standard kitchen pot cleaned out with ipa and a frying pan that I filled half way with water
420-magazine-mobile756637609.jpg

Leave it on a low heat checking it every 30 mins always make sure it is in a ventilated area ! When it boils down to a much lower level and you can start to see it forming turn the heat down a bit more and check it a lot more as you will need to start siring it I'll update this in a few hours and then do a little post on making moon rocks ❄️.....

Agc Auto Growers Club
I am currently doin the same thing lol i also am maming sum honey dabs using my honey bee extractor and usually i use mzx12 which is organic solvent no nasty poison chems in ur end product but this time i went with vector 14 n its been cold processed 14 times so the end result is also very nice i jus usually like organics better for health factor its jus this vector has it tasting WAY WAY better imo but 2 each is own lol i cant wait to start makn moon rocks i said i was guna do tht wen i first started growing and i have tottally forgot till now so NOW i no what ill be doing this harvest hahaha but wud u be able 2 tell me ur method on makn moon rocks u jus make the oil soak a bud in it n roll it in kief rite??

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah 99,5% Isopropyl alcohol and an open flame doesn't really go together. It does when you want a fire though! but please if you start a fire in your own fire pit, make sure you still be careful.

I only have an open flame stove so I'll be making RSO with a bottle warmer. I actually don't know what it's called in english but you guys know what I mean! I also will makenit outside because you are still making something with a "fuel" stronger then benzine!

My little first plants!

Really happy with today's run just under 4g of Iso extract and really happy about the colour aswell I was expecting a rough green but it's nice and golden Amber the smell is amazing !!
420-magazine-mobile1745299907.jpg
420-magazine-mobile343111549.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2062872054.jpg
420-magazine-mobile997613675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile572442773.jpg

This joint was blue treacle bud keif iso and a few mini moon rocks thing litraly knocked me out ...
420-magazine-mobile1854610519.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1099328686.jpg
420-magazine-mobile777237594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile675506316.jpg
made some bubble hash/rosin with the bubble bags next time I'll order bigger ones as 1 gallon ones are a bit small but still got a good amount even tho it was mostly just leaf got over 4g of different grades of rosin/hash
420-magazine-mobile1429966732.jpg

Strong stuff ..❄️.

Agc Auto Growers Club

Back
Top Bottom