Ak-47 - LED - DWC

I think there is a video on u tube about how to use final flush. I watched back in the day when I started using it myself. I normally wait until the plants are 2 days from harvest and final flush them according to the 2ml per liter in ph'd water. I use the flush for about an hour and half to 2 hours, then rinse them in fresh water and place them in 2.75 gallons( out of a 5 gallon bucket) of water for the last 2 days.

Thanks for the info. I am unsure if my local store carries final phase but they do have general hydroponics flora kleen and I believe that is also a salt dissolver so it should work the same?

Made it home just before lights on today so I have some natural pics.

IMG_20141028_041206.jpg

IMG_20141028_041134.jpg

IMG_20141028_041231.jpg

Oh ! AK-47 is mostly sativa ! Nice, I'm looking for a sativa for my next grow too, for the same reasons ! I'd like to know if your still alert and can be mentally focused after smoking that plant. I'd be a bit scared being too smashed with its 20% THC. Please, let that journal open till you can comment the effect ! ;)

Your buds like nice. Its led lights and your doing great. Koolbloom works fine try it if the price is right (its late stage bud ripening). Its dry mix and super strong stuff, I am lazy can't blend that non-liquid nutrient into my stuff. You can also look into bloombastic, overdrive. Some go into B52, carboload, unsulfured blackstrap molasses. I use carboload and bloombastic in the last 4-3 weeks, depending on length of flower period.

Oh ! AK-47 is mostly sativa ! Nice, I'm looking for a sativa for my next grow too, for the same reasons ! I'd like to know if your still alert and can be mentally focused after smoking that plant. I'd be a bit scared being too smashed with its 20% THC. Please, let that journal open till you can comment the effect ! ;)

Definitely will have a smoke report. I use natural unbleached virgin hemp or vegan raw papers. I find if you have to smoke it they add minimal flavor and burn evenly.

Hoping to aquire a DaVinci ascent in the near future.

Your buds like nice. Its led lights and your doing great. Koolbloom works fine try it if the price is right (its late stage bud ripening). Its dry mix and super strong stuff, I am lazy can't blend that non-liquid nutrient into my stuff. You can also look into bloombastic, overdrive. Some go into B52, carboload, unsulfured blackstrap molasses. I use carboload and bloombastic in the last 4-3 weeks, depending on length of flower period.

As far as the koolbloom goes I bought it. Haven't added it yet.

Hydro store gifted me a bottle of home brew bloom booster. Tested it first and it seems to bubble and keep bubbles at the surface.

Probably not a good idea to use I guess? Maybe for soil. Left it out of new batch of nutes I mixed today.

Yep its an auto so it's a bit confusing for me to judge when flowering actually started. I'm 7 and a half weeks from my first sight of pistils. If it's a 10 week strain then I should be flushing end of next week but I'm thinking it will be closer to 70 days from first pistils. That leaves me 19 days so maybe I'll start on the koolbloom dry on Saturday. That'll leave me with 16 days. Koolbloom for 10 to 12 and flushing for the remainder.

Hope that will give me a great result.

Back
Top Bottom