Alaskey Purplish RDWC

I use a 5 stage system. But it's also the water we drink cause I'm on a well. I monitor the TDS readings. Usually couple times a year I have to replace all the filters.
Sucks ass :laughtwo:
Thats got to be spendy.

I recently replaced my micro75 (75gpd) with a stealth 300 (300gpd) from the same company.

It has more stages, plus it knocks out 50gal for my barrel pretty quick. Which is really why I upgraded. Changing out what will be right at 2 barrels in full swing really takes a toll. I probably need to get a second barrel honestly. I have another 30gal one, but a 55 would be better.

Might have to change one out mid-week instead, so I can still keep the premix routine going.

I recently replaced my micro75 (75gpd) with a stealth 300 (300gpd) from the same company.

It has more stages, plus it knocks out 50gal for my barrel pretty quick. Which is really why I upgraded. Changing out what will be right at 2 barrels in full swing really takes a toll. I probably need to get a second barrel honestly. I have another 30gal one, but a 55 would be better.

Might have to change one out mid-week instead, so I can still keep the premix routine going.
I have the 300.

20201102_162822.jpg

I know if I had one I would be using it my water is160 ppm and I live with it.
I would live with it at that level. My RO was well over $300. I had a 200GPD then retrofitted it to make it a 300. The filters are $175. I'm po damn it! I'm going to soil! Haha

The 200 wasn't enough?
Its slow. The 300 is 50 percent faster. You don't want your roots hanging in mid air all day. You can top water, and all that, or just buy a faster RO

I also like the Ribwich episode. I was watching some Futurama clips today and my favorite episode came on when they go back in time with the time machine and then have to loop through time all over again. Adultswim needs to get their act together and get some great TV back like Space Ghost, Aqua Teen, Metalocalypse, The Mighty Boosh, Venture Bros, etc. I need some adult cartoons to watch while high and eating cereal at 1am.

I also like the Ribwich episode. I was watching some Futurama clips today and my favorite episode came on when they go back in time with the time machine and then have to loop through time all over again. Adultswim needs to get their act together and get some great TV back like Space Ghost, Aqua Teen, Metalocalypse, The Mighty Boosh, Venture Bros, etc. I need some adult cartoons to watch while high and eating cereal at 1am.
I've always loved Johnny Quest. Nobody plays it anymore, its way back though

No idea what that is but the Google image reminds me of Mike Tyson Mysteries, one good show Adultswim has. Haha
Its old. About a smart kid and a smart dad going all over the place kinda like Scooby-Doo. But it was violent, racist (Johnny had little buddy named Haji, a Muslim kid that did stuff for the family) but people actually got shot. This wasn't Tom and Jerry.

Man what an asshole... "I like that cartoon cause its violent, racist, and people actually got shot." Man I need to rethink whats important in my cartoons thats for sure.
I'll just stick to the tame Rick and Morty

Back
Top Bottom