Alaskey Purplish RDWC

I'll just stick to the tame Rick and Morty
I’ve got the first season of Rick and morty on my deck in my car... on my lunch breaks for work I always watch it. That or American dad And smoke weed.
I change it to simpsons or what ever if I want to but my computer crashed so I’m stuck on what I have on there now

I’ve got the first season of Rick and morty on my deck in my car... on my lunch breaks for work I always watch it. That our American dad And smoke weed.
About 7 years ago or so (I think) I was selling a Wacom Cintique 24HD drawing table on eBay. A lady got ahold of me and just wanted to buy it. She said it was a Christmas gift for her husband. Ok cool. He came to get it So I asked what he wants it for, its kind of a specialty item. He said he does cartoons for a living, and he brought up Rick and Morty. I had never heard of it then, so I shook his hand, and that was that. His name was John Rice he directed a few R+M episodes. Thought that was fun

I had a 10-12 year old kid (unaccompanied) approach me at the airport and proceeded to sit down next to me over the next 30-40 mins and talk about Rick and Marty. I felt weird like Chris Hanson was about to pop out and ask me to take a seat. Finally the kids mom shows up say, "oh there you are" and walks away without her kid. I was really glad when she came back another 15 mins later to get him to leave on their flight. She never once asked me anything. I was just weirded out for a guy who was only 30 at the time.

I was hungover and not in the mood. I'm either usually hungover, drunk, or in a transition between the two at the airport.
Space cakes bro! They'll change you're life! At least regarding air travel

About 7 years ago or so (I think) I was selling a Wacom Cintique 24HD drawing table on eBay. A lady got ahold of me and just wanted to buy it. She said it was a Christmas gift for her husband. Ok cool. He came to get it So I asked what he wants it for, its kind of a specialty item. He said he does cartoons for a living, and he brought up Rick and Morty. I had never heard of it then, so I shook his hand, and that was that. His name was John Rice he directed a few R+M episodes. Thought that was fun
That’s a super cool story..... so you’re saying you’re light table was used to start Rick and morty?

That’s a super cool story..... so you’re saying you’re light table was used to start Rick and morty?
No, but the guy worked on the show before he bought my Wacom

I'm not very good at telling fortunes but here's one for America...

Biden will win, but Trump won't go anywhere, citing election fraud. Thus beginning America the autocracy.

But pot gets federally legalized so no one cares

I've got a feeling either way it goes, it will be contested.

Hopefully cities will not burn. I'm glad I'm in the boon docks
For sure.

I dont know if this means anything, but I ordered toilet paper (I have groceries delivered) and the shopper said there wasn't any.

We just got a huge pack of TP at Sam's club. Was surprised to see it was in stock.
I told Dankwoman, 3 sheets at a time :laughtwo: JK
If I ever tried to regulate toilet paper use in this house my wife would beat me like a bongo. Haha.

Same here. Haha

As long as I don't have to cook all's good. Other than on the grill. I can't cook for shit
I do all the cooking actually. Its normally every man for themselves, but if there's cookin to be done I do it. Making tortellini soup tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom