Album gone!

I am happy that you're seeing it, too; was worried it was some kind of cosmic screw-up on my end. Actually, now that I think about it, I wish it had been just my problem - now, I know that everyone else is experiencing the issue, too.

Though maybe something that they can fix easily with the settings or something so it doesn't show Media with the Messages in that tab.

Hey, Dwight, I was thinking that I created a bug report thread about this thing in the relevant area here a while back, but just in case I didn't, can you move my posts (in this thread) about it into their own thread in the Bug Reports area? (Thank you!)

Hey, Dwight, I was thinking that I created a bug report thread about this thing in the relevant area here a while back, but just in case I didn't, can you move my posts (in this thread) about it into their own thread in the Bug Reports area? (Thank you!)

I can't move things around, will see if I can find it, otherwise I'm sure Teddy will wander in here today or tomorrow.

Well, shoot, Dwight, I figured that would be a standard staff "permission." Sorry about that.

It might be a forum misconfiguration, but my guess is that it's a general bug. If the latter, there may or may not be a fix out. If not... I don't even know if anyone else uses that particular feature.

Back
Top Bottom