Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

Right dudes I hope u don't mind me laying the piks on thick today, I've just found how to get the best off the i phone camera and I'm picture happy right now, the piks I took yesterday and this morning had the protective film over the camera lens lol

image2241.jpg
image2242.jpg
image2243.jpg
image2244.jpg
image2245.jpg
image2246.jpg
image2247.jpg
image2248.jpg

Hey ravern thanks.... I'm looking at 10 weeks flower but will be playing it by ear . We move house in 6 weeks so they can have upto 11 weeks if need be. I always shoot at the top end of flower time 9-10 I find means 10-10.5 plus I count day one as day 1 of 12/12

Using 3x 125 watt CFCs 2-2700k. 1-6400k
And also 10x 20 watt 2700k small CFCs
Total now of 575 actual watt or about a million equivalent lol
Been adding CFls all the time

There around 6-8 " from most tops and as close as 4" from some

Heyho!

Nice buds - wish my lemon was as healthy as yours :) I can even see my future here... Never thought strech happens with such well developed buds still, thought it would stop at week 3.
Curious about the defoil experiment too :)
I'm thinking of using canna's soil next grow too - do you like it?

Great garden!

Mate I swear by it I really do like it. Canna terra pro I use.
Il check by ur grow wen I'm home :)
The stretch was just about done on 3 weeks

Oh then we got quite a different pheno, or i already royally fckd my lemon :)
Good news with the soil - and it's even cheaper then the one i use currently!
I hope it will help with the N overfeed i keep bumping into. Seen you were on the edge as well (if i get it right from the pic colors), but avoided it altogether without harm.

Salutations Alex! and a good weed to you also:cheer:

Fish cake good weed good weed :) how are u today?

Invi... I don't no why u have hit so much n problems I've had nothing but happy growing so far. I think some piks looked dark green but they have always been lovely and lush. My slh was bought in seed form from greenhouse seeds. 5 fem for I think £30

Fish cake good weed good weed :) how are u today?

Invi... I don't no why u have hit so much n problems I've had nothing but happy growing so far. I think some piks looked dark green but they have always been lovely and lush. My slh was bought in seed form from greenhouse seeds. 5 fem for I think £30

Yes, i got it from GH too. I think its a really hazy pheno - a friend of mine has another lemon (a seed from the same bag), which is less like a haze and that is fine with more nutes then what i was feeding. By more i mean about 1.5-2x as much - same soil, same nutes.
Canna's 2-2-4 ratio is not for a haze i'm getting sure of that.
She will yield though, it's not a big problem so far, buds form nicely and resin too. Unless i make it worse in time of course :)
I hope she will like the tiny amount of PK and boost it gets. Didn't feed her for 3 weeks or so, but she doesn't need it - haven't seen a mj plant that likes such a light feeding so far.

I actually wanted a lemon on the hazish side rather than skunk so its great, just need to learn her yet it seems. Will be curious about your harvest timing. I expect mine to be 1-3 weeks more than that.

Yea they recommend 9-10 weeks as I'm sure u no and I've got until 11 weeks maybe stretch a few days more if push cam to shove, I think il be there or there snouts on the 11 mark I'm hoping so as it would be a dam shame to finish them before they hit peak. Ur probs right that uv got a haze prominent seed. What else could it be. Man rub a bud a little and tell me u don't smell Lemmon it's insane how on the money the smell is....
I love haze too :) crazy like u say how two seeds can be so different like yours and your mates. Least ur buds are looking great

I have shaved as much as 3weeks of flower using DLS. but it may or may not reduced yield :)

What I may do is come week 7 start dls and wind them down till week 10 and final week have 8 hour light only
Good thinking fish. Who noes they might be ready they should I'm planning giving a extra week on top of the seed banks top end guide :)

What I may do is come week 7 start dls and wind them down till week 10 and final week have 8 hour light only
Good thinking fish. Who noes they might be ready they should I'm planning giving a extra week on top of the seed banks top end guide :)

I am harvesting when you decide to harvest. So i can smoke at the same time you are smoking hehe
I have FOMO ( Fear of missing out ) hehe jk

I will smoke when you all smoke but harvest is a moon or two away:)

wonderfull! just bleedin lovely!!!
good weed to you Alex:)

Back
Top Bottom