Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

+Reps for mooching for reps with your sig :)

You underestimate my sneakiness sir... Also got a nug in this months contest. :)
But seriously, vote for the best one, and rep ONLY who deserve it. My best input is usually when I provide a link and shut up. :rofl:

Also guys I can see were this name gets its lemon name. I rubbed a bud just now and smelt my finger.......hmmm citrusy very citrusy. Lovely smelling almost like a fresh summer ferfume

^^ Smell my finger?? :green_heart:

We will have a picture update shortly guys
Already can feel another defol on the cards. Someone said my last one would not be last of the grow..... they were right
Going to hold it off a bit though maybe day one of week 6 it wil happen
We are currently DAY 33-- day 5 of week 4 almost half way home. Strol on 5 weeks time

Week 4 day 5 of flower

Some piks for the gang
Fist a groupy of the two girls
group_love.jpg

Second... a bit of sisterly love
sisterly_love.jpg

Every branch is littered with bud like this..... maybe I'll have to trim lower buds again?? Opinions??
buds52.jpg

The girl on the right
girl_one.jpg
first_girl1.jpg

The girl on the left....
second_girl2.jpg

3005.jpg

Haha me to spimp... I no man if I could sit some cfls down low I would to maximize things. I'm wary of snipping away much more of the lower bud... I ain't no snob.... I don't mind what size my buds are lol. Light is getting through to the bottom so I'm guna leave as much as I can I think. As iv never grown this way before I'v got no true comparisson on how chopping all my bottom buds will help the top ones. I mean like to what extent

I have a feeling a comparison test is going to be coming along :p one with bottom bud trimming the other with out. see the out come. trial and error buddy :)

So far looking good:)

As iv never grown this way before I'v got no true comparisson on how chopping all my bottom buds will help the top ones. I mean like to what extent

I don't no lol but it would make sense :) the plant on theright seems to be the most advanced so far.
An update on stretch..... stretch seems to be completely finished..... buds are growing bigger each day now
Stretch I would say doubled/double and a halfed plants size in scrog

I have a feeling a comparison test is going to be coming along :p one with bottom bud trimming the other with out. see the out come. trial and error buddy :)

So far looking good:)

So maxamillian iv taken ur advice mate
As everyones aware I done a major defol last week but skimped a bit with nipping off low bud sites
So we've decided it be a good idea to completely defol low bud sites on one plant and leave the bud sites alive on the other plant for a comparison.
Regular fan leaf defol will still take place. The idea is to try and see if its worth removing low bud sites to maximize top colas with final yield.
Plants are pretty much identical left plant that's had bud sites nipped has 19 upward cola branches. Plant on right has 20 cola branches
Couple piks for y'all first if the one that's been done... second is one iv left alone and 3rd is a pile of baby buds iv removed possibly for the greater goo :)
Let the experiment begin

Trimmed
today_11.jpg

Un trimmed
today_21.jpg

Buds :( they have not died in vein I will quick dry and bong blast them haha
today9.jpg

Things are getting interesting!!

Back
Top Bottom