Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

well keep working on it:)
A fine Skunkday to you Alex! I like that very much:thumb:
Happy Fathers Day too:circle-of-love:

Thank you fish cake happy Father's Day right bak to u, I got a new best dad mug :)

I think the Mandleboms would have something to say about that! :rofl:
Sorry, old seinfeld refrence :)

Happy skunkday all
Man I remember growing up to watching signfield. Watched a episode last week on a re run sky Chanel and saw doctor cox out of scrubs made an apearence as a plumber who back at high school had bullied fraiser.... Great tv show

good weed Alex:)

rekon I need to come over there and do some ass kicking for my girl Nigela:)

High & good weed :)

Could you make more pics? :) Wana see some nice lemon buds.. no matter how hard i look at them my lemon buds just won't grow quicker.
If you have no time for that it's okay too, ill just watch a few greenhouse video then. again. lol

Yep she is my English Muffin:)
Are u referring to her husband having his hands around her throat? And claiming it was a playfull tiff lol
Just heard that on our radio.

Lol I'm guessing u like her fishy ?

Invi... Today is pik day friend first day of week 6, il be uploading in a couple hours time just got in from work Gota shower then go shopping pfffffft lol soon as I'm home il be pik happy :)

oh yeah!! all fluffy and squishy:blalol::drool: and she sure can cook! YEAH BABY!!!shagolicious:)
Lol I'm guessing u like her fishy ?

Invi... Today is pik day friend first day of week 6, il be uploading in a couple hours time just got in from work Gota shower then go shopping pfffffft lol soon as I'm home il be pik happy :)

Agreed fish cake ;) she looks good for 52
Did u no there's a flower called nigela sativa?

Anyway here's a load of piks..... Day 1 week 6
Last pik is a shot of a leaf with browning leaf tips... Got a few like this. Are they crying out for more nutrients?

image2339.jpg
image2340.jpg
image2341.jpg
image2344.jpg
image2347.jpg
image2342.jpg
image2345.jpg
image2346.jpg
image2343.jpg
image2348.jpg
image2349.jpg

:bravo:

From what Ive read Alex, those little burnt tips mean it is at Max intake. Which is how I like em! But get Fish Cake or some other eyes on them before you decide.
You gonna do any more defol? And have you noticed any difference since you tryed the little experiment?

I would hang on a just water for the next feeding but really they look great!!
I would do nigella hard at 72:) hell she is younger than Me:)big giant boobulers and she can cook!!!the hottest girl sense Julia Child. another big giant needin lovin thing :)

Back
Top Bottom