Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

HAPPY 420 !! HACHICH JOINT FROM SWEDEN!! :ganjamon:

[video=youtube;SMmSn-vp7O4]
[/video]

MISS MY GIRLFRIEND!! <3<3 SHE AT WORK ON WEST COST!! COMING HOME NEXT FRAY DAY!! MISS YOU BABY!! <3<3<3<3 :circle-of-love:

Sorry I didnt see these posts thats what I though white base ball kinda hat :cheesygrinsmiley: please dont think it strange but I just had a feeling you did an it was right up front in my thoughts so I just had to ask:thanks:
Happy days then RICO :) happy days

Hey jaga yes I do own a white hat but iv not worn it since last summer in fact I don't no were it is
Why? Lol and I'm pleased uv got a bit of quality home grown to smoke on. What method do u use for quick drying jaga?

Happy 420 every one, thats a nice vid Green frog next friday will come an you will be jubilant:circle-of-love:
HAPPY 420 !! HACHICH JOINT FROM SWEDEN!! :ganjamon:

[video=youtube;SMmSn-vp7O4]
[/video]

MISS MY GIRLFRIEND!! <3<3 SHE AT WORK ON WEST COST!! COMING HOME NEXT FRAY DAY!! MISS YOU BABY!! <3<3<3<3 :circle-of-love:

I want a hat but I want one of those hemp hats that protect your head from the harmful stuff in the suns rays, I new that I should have bought it when I was down town:cheesygrinsmiley:
I have a Hat :)

Not White, though :straightface:

my friend has a hat:)

Acttually I might think over straw an I have pulled of a hat like that sort befor thanks Alex108:thanks:
I do not think of u as weird jaga friend.
Do u mean a straw type hat? Got a range in stock at asda

Its that time for me well got a little longer this evening good night Mr fishPrabhu ji
AlexPad108 srila Ricorico Dharmabud Max flowerchild Greenfrog Sixties hippie Dutch dragon (wher was invi today) Beemrbill An the rest I dont have the time to mention so good night an 420 love to all of you wonderful peple for putting up with me Thanx(im asking for a polypoid during puja)

:Namaste:Jaga:)

Back
Top Bottom