Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

Hey jaga thank you and that was what I was thinking :)
Maxamillioan thank you also and again that's what I'm hoping dude :)
Soul surfer thank you dude :)
Green frog ur graffiti is great good u can make a couple dollars on the side
I usually grow with hps. This grow was a personal challenge off my best pal to yield what I can with cfl only. There's a total of about 500 watts..... Actual watts of cfl at work. That's gradually increased to that amount over the grow.

I usually grow with hps. This grow was a personal challenge off my best pal to yield what I can with cfl only. There's a total of about 500 watts..... Actual watts of cfl at work. That's gradually increased to that amount over the grow.

okay fun challenge ! and thanks BIG TIME !! :)

That was a challenge from here it looks Peerfectly exellent an makes a big :thumb: for cfls

Invi jaga RICO frog
Thank you all very much. He basically was slagging CFls off being narrow minded. His take was u can't really yield more that 2-3oz off CFls in any system lmaooo I said I bet u I can!

Now regardless of my yield at the end me and the buddy have decided iv won because were both in love with these buds they are superb lookin so I'm the winner haha it's become about the quality of weed and love for the plant more than the yield.

It didn't need any proving but good weed can be grown using CFls. Maybe not as efficiently as hps when the watts are getting higher but they do grow good bud :)

You no that I got my own backyard pond well the truth is Ther is a fish in there an truth is for tha last couple of years I got a frog coming round an this about his time .... And he is green as well,,,Excuse I am totally Baked Beans My daughter just told me that the Rice I am cooking Is not even turned on strange cause I was just out there frying it????:rollit::):green_heart:
Invi jaga RICO frog
Thank you all very much. He basically was slagging CFls off being narrow minded. His take was u can't really yield more that 2-3oz off CFls in any system lmaooo I said I bet u I can!

Now regardless of my yield at the end me and the buddy have decided iv won because were both in love with these buds they are superb lookin so I'm the winner haha it's become about the quality of weed and love for the plant more than the yield.

It didn't need any proving but good weed can be grown using CFls. Maybe not as efficiently as hps when the watts are getting higher but they do grow good bud :)

You no that I got my own backyard pond well the truth is Ther is a fish in there an truth is for tha last couple of years I got a frog coming round an this about his time .... And he is green as well,,,Excuse I am totally Baked Beans My daughter just told me that the Rice I am cooking Is not even turned on strange cause I was just out there frying it????:rollit::):green_heart:

hahaha :) :):tokin:

wow this journal goes fast :)
good weed Alex my friend:)

Back
Top Bottom