Looking good odin, it'll be nice to see those buds start to develop.
Thank you sir
Great looking setup man! Those buds were huge, what color temp are your Timbers? I have a couple 2VLs in 3k and was wondering if I should switch to 3500 for my next light.
I an running 3500k and 3k staggered

I was leaving some under growth just for a little experiment in light penetration. But I couldn’t handle it:Namaste:
B1D80641-777A-4926-B439-27489F322037.jpeg
26C22DDE-6F8A-4B3F-AF6F-89181A42143A.jpeg
054830B8-7A58-4D20-841C-8F3C8B9B03B1.jpeg
EB940549-5214-4B0F-80E6-C7E02447A3F8.jpeg

Supercropping is great for height management. Last year I supercropped to a level where much of the colas were horizontal, but this year I supercropped a month earlier when the plants were lower because I wanted see if I could get a bit more of the vertical baseball bat type colas happening, there is still a few weeks to go so we'll see. Yours look good!

Supercropping is great for height management. Last year I supercropped to a level where much of the colas were horizontal, but this year I supercropped a month earlier when the plants were lower because I wanted see if I could get a bit more of the vertical baseball bat type colas happening, there is still a few weeks to go so we'll see. Yours look good!
This is a first for me on super cropping, I broke a couple. Excited to see how it goes.

This is a first for me on super cropping, I broke a couple. Excited to see how it goes.
I tried supercropping the first time last year, it works great. It is good to keep some tape on hand in case of breaks when stems are too woody or when one is not patient enough. On my current grow I started doing the supercropping by hand and then I got fed up and changed to a pair of needle nosed pliers. I found using pliers more straight forward, just crush and bend. After the first day I then wrapped a little tape around the jaws of the pliers for a kinder crush!

Back
Top Bottom