Alpaca Bowl's - DWC - Auto Berry Feminized - 2015

I return tonight with awful news. Our runt plant was once again victim to faulty fan stability. It fell right on her and may have been there for quite sometime. Our big girl survived unscathed. With that being said I pulled the runt and we're officially off to a 1 plant operation. Boring, I know. My wife said she feels like she could cry. :rip:

I knew that being new to growing would come with its hiccups, but never have I ever imagined I would feel like I suffered a personal loss. Bummed:trance:, but the show must go on! I still have one incredibly healthy and vigorous plant, now if she would just flower already...

:EDIT: - That fan is a liability now, and it should have been noted initially that it's coming down and being replaced.

Looking awesome mate, so healthy, shame you had to pull one but hopefully the one will fill the tent nicely anyways hehe
Has been my worst nightmare something falling on my girls, my fan is strapped up mega tight due to all the vibration in my last grow it almost fell, lucky i was in there when it happened and the power cable got caught on the strap, stopped within inches of the girls and my head haha.
Subbed in :popcorn:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom