Amazon

Have you considered using diatomaceous earth, much cheaper and supplies silicon to the plant. You can mix it into the nutes or just sprinkle it on the soil surface. Bonus is the powder kills many pests.
I'll have to look into which type of Silica it provides. MC works best with the Mono-Silicic. I've heard of people using it to kill pests in the past. I've been lucky I guess. I had gnats one time & I get an occasional Grasshopper or cricket but that's about it. I don't grow outdoors & if I work on bushes or plants outside I strip at the door & straight to the shower. Not taking any chances.... lol.

As long as you get free shipping they are competitive, but more competitive on some products than others, shop around a little. I like the fact I don’t have to go into town to get something, particularly if I’m not in a hurry for it.
Lol beats the hell out of the old days. Going to a hydroponic store and leaving someone in the car so it didn’t get a tracker put on it.

Amazon beats most of the shops near me for nutes, pots and just about everything, in agreement with Phyto 👍👊

Lol beats the hell out of the old days. Going to a hydroponic store and leaving someone in the car so it didn’t get a tracker put on it.

Amazon beats most of the shops near me for nutes, pots and just about everything, in agreement with Phyto 👍👊
Thank you

I'll have to look into which type of Silica it provides. MC works best with the Mono-Silicic. I've heard of people using it to kill pests in the past. I've been lucky I guess. I had gnats one time & I get an occasional Grasshopper or cricket but that's about it. I don't grow outdoors & if I work on bushes or plants outside I strip at the door & straight to the shower. Not taking any chances.... lol.

I only recently had to use it for thrips. I was in flower and I don't spray anything in flower. It didn't kill them all, but it certainly kept the numbers and damage down to a minimum. All the reading I did said the silicon is usable by the plants. The food grade diatomaceous earth does not kill bugs. The one downside is when you first apply it you should wear at least a dust mask, it's not good to breath (mechanical injury). The non-food grade has been calcined (heated) and is like walking on razor blades to bugs, cuts them to pieces!

Sometimes the prices on amazon are inflated. A lot of gardening stuff seems to be marked up especially.
Nutrients are one of those things. Soil is another. You want a bale of Promix?
Be ready to pay 4 or 5 times the retail price. Usually, you can save some money by shopping locally.
Mega Crop is quite a bit cheaper on the manufacturers website. You can search for a coupon code and save even more.
I saw a bag or ocean forest for 60 bucks it’s actually insane

Back
Top Bottom