Anna's 3rd Time's A Charm Journal

Hey Jack
Thanks for that info. My 2nd round of the seeds, replaced by the Australian breeder all germinated BUT same tiny, flimsy, weak seedlings that weren’t really growing. I pulled the pin on them last night. Couldn’t justify the time/electricity! So now I’m waiting on my seeds from an overseas seed breeder...which could take 3-4 weeks.
You’re so lucky to live in liberal Canada!
Can I tell you - before I started using rainwater, my tap water was reading 320 ppm. So I bought a Britta water filter jug, put it through twice and it then read....320 ppm. Does yours work?? And yes - my 1st Grow liked it when I started using Cal/Mag.
I’m so happy to hear your lights work cos I haven’t seen them used by anyone else on 420 and I was starting to worry (with my germination issues).
And you know what was kinda weird? Out of the 15 seeds that germinated, 5 were twins. Ever seen that?

Here’s a pic of one of these tiny seedlings. (Not one of the twins)
297EA649-A49C-4F63-BFC0-3F298ACB17D8.jpeg

You threw them out? Well some strains grow very different keep in mind. Sativa dominant will be tall and grow quickly while indica more bushy. Also a slow growing plant is a good sign at times it's a female. Males grow faster as they need to be taller to spread pollen to the females. Oh well keep going! :)

Yes it's nice being in liberal canada, for sure. Britta does work for me but there is so little in my water it changes it by 3 ppm. Not sure if you heard of the lead issues in the water in Flint Michigan in the states? They all are using brita filters as the gov has still not fixed the issue. So they help. Maybe just not for the particular particles in your water.

As for lights I have seen a grower go right to flower with 6 450W like mine. Are you germinating with lights on? They need darkness or at least it's what I have read.

No, what do you mean by twins?

Time is of the essence. I am just putting that out there as a thought, nothing more :).

Tough Luck on the grow but once some quality seeds hit the dirt I am sure you will be successful. With all this amazing input from such great growers, the skys the limit! Should be a strain name LOL probably already is.

Can't wait for the next update, keep your chin up! Also just a side note on the use of a brita...I think that britas do not filter as well as I would like to see. If you have the extra dough invest in RO. If not I have heard and even thought of using those water stations you see in front of most general stores. Get some of those jugs and fill em up...great quality water. I only use a RV filter attached to a hose, all my plants are happy with this.

Best of Luck :goodluck:

Anna seems to have disappeared for the past 2 months. Hopefully everything is fine. Her grow has been plagued by problems from the start, plus her family doesn't approve of her growing, so a 2 month absence doesn't seem like a good sign.

Sending well wishes your way Anna.

Anna seems to have disappeared for the past 2 months. Hopefully everything is fine. Her grow has been plagued by problems from the start, plus her family doesn't approve of her growing, so a 2 month absence doesn't seem like a good sign.

Sending well wishes your way Anna.

Yeah - well noticed. I hope all is ok.

Maybe, being hopeful, Annabanana is just waiting for the postie to bring her better beans . I waited many many weeks for beans in Aus once...

Moderators? Please don't put this in 'Abandoned Journals'! I'm not giving up - just waiting on better quality strains.
Many thanks & respect.
Anna

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Moderators? Please don't put this in 'Abandoned Journals'! I'm not giving up - just waiting on better quality strains.
Many thanks & respect.
Anna
Mind if I join the party. I like the fact that you don't give up, I had a rough start on my second grow with accidentally giving seedlings full strength flower nutes and burnt them up lol but I didn't give up and now I'm doing much better now lol. Hang in there, it's gonna get better and soon you will be on your way to a good harvest. Best of luck to you...️

Back
Top Bottom