did you only feed one liter ? should be ten liters at least , a liter will only wet the top coco and barely touch the roots , my rule of thumb in coco feed daily half the pot size , if you have a 20 liter pot feed 10 liters daily ( light feeding ) :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes. Nothing should turn your pistils orange but time.
Ahh ok got it, I'll check. Hopefully I'm wrong about it.

did you only feed one liter ? should be ten liters at least , a liter will only wet the top coco and barely touch the roots , my rule of thumb in coco feed daily half the pot size , if you have a 20 liter pot feed 10 liters daily ( light feeding ) :cheesygrinsmiley:
I water 1 gallon usually, 3.79 liters and I get about 15 % run off so maybe my Coco has a higher amount of perlite. Doesn't retain much water

I saw some low feed numbers elsewhere too but my 3 gallons in pro mix get 6 litres. I basically feed at 2 litres a gallon. It actually retains water though unlike coco.
Exactly why I water less Reave. 2 liters and my medium seems almost fully saturated at the 3 liter mark I begin getting runoff

More and more sugar creeping down the leaves might be picking up a 4000k fluorescent light from work to help pack on some more weight for the final push

Back
Top Bottom