Another First Timer Green Crack Fem LED Grow

Day 28

Did a bit of adjusting today. Moved a few fan leaves around, tied down a couple branches ever so slightly. Just opened up the middle quite well to expose everything.

This will probably be an ongoing thing, I'd like to veg for a while yet.

420-magazine-mobile1619115695.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1595386951.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1108958684.jpg

Too early yet for sex? It's a feminized seed but you never know

420-magazine-mobile1827293164.jpg

I'm starting to see the signs of a calcium deficiency, should I jump on that right now or wait the 3-4 days when she's ready for another drink?
Personally I would wait, you could potentially hurt her by over watering. I almost killed my green crack. Thinking it was nute burn so I flushed it.

OK, so I think I've got more than one issue going on here.

Day 32

- After a friend came over we rested my water ph. It was more than my tests showed, quite a bit more. About 8 lets say. However there have only been a couple feedings at that level.
- LED was just below 17' from canopy, I've readjusted back to 18' as per the MARS recommended height.
- Thought my water would have plenty of calcium to not have to supplement with ProCal. Again, I was wrong!
- Fan was perhaps a little too low and blowing too direct on the leaves? I've moved it up a hair as well.

I will be adjusting the PH of her watering today, as well as adding ProCal. No nutes scheduled for today either. Here's some pics I took last night. As you can see, I've got nute burn on the tips which isn't nute burn since I haven't given anywhere near 100%. Some spots here and there, even on new growth...just a bit. So I'm thinking straight up calcium issue, or ph issue although it hasn't gotten worse, in combination with the LED being a tad too close?

IMG_20170730_210301.jpg

IMG_20170730_210314.jpg

IMG_20170730_211149.jpg

Did a bit more LST'ing on her as well.

IMG_20170730_210245.jpg

IMG_20170730_210443.jpg

Gratuitous tent shot :thumb:

IMG_20170730_210635.jpg

Anyone here?

Wondering if I should top her again, since after the first topping one of them busted off. Too much stress? Leave her alone? Or cut it one more time?

Height isn't an issue at this point, she's really low from the LST. I'll flip around 12-14 inches.

Her structure looks great to me. I wouldn't personally top again, if you plan on switching to flowering soon. To me she looks ready to be switched whenever you are ready as well. :love:

Day 39

Fed yesterday
6L
12ml Grow A
12ml Grow B
6ml Aussie Tonic
2ml ProCal
10ml Root Builder
5ml Liquid W8

Led still 20 inches.

I wanted to redo the bondage today, so I took off all the existing ties and let her stretch for a few minutes.

420-magazine-mobile639931909.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1546995812.jpg

Still short n bushy . but I know I still need to tie her down. I'm actually wondering if I'm going to be able to pull off a two month veg and flower her in my space. I guess we'll see

Tied her down, didn't get a ton of more savings. Over an inch maybe, but the main cola is now tied low. It keeps wanting to shoot up!

420-magazine-mobile1998175407.jpg

Tied down a few others and did more tucking. Not going to defoliate anything that looks healthy.

420-magazine-mobile993918225.jpg

And finally...the tent shot.

420-magazine-mobile1140854881.jpg

Day 40

Officially obsessed

Took off first true set and second fan leaves down below. They were twisting trying to get up, so I sacrificed them. Does that go against what i said a day ago about defoliation?

420-magazine-mobile477312581.jpg

420-magazine-mobile757829253.jpg

Today it was obvious I could actually start lst'ing a couple of the secondary tops! They were way higher than any other growth. This proved difficult! Lol. She's just so damn bushy and short!

But I know I'm probably in for a big surprise come flower time, I hope she doesn't get to crazy of a stretch.

420-magazine-mobile1550571025.jpg

In a bit of a beast mode since the feeding.

420-magazine-mobile1670755270.jpg

Feeling generous! Double tent shot to finish the post haha

420-magazine-mobile516424811.jpg

420-magazine-mobile468969844.jpg

A Green Crack grow? I'm in to watch this one. Nice looking bush you got there.

What's weird to me is where I bought my bud from they told me green crack was sativa. But you said mainly Indica. But I don't really care I'm smoking anyways lol. I need to research more strains.

I kind of wondered the same thing, as it's one of my favorites too! Here's what I found on another website, makes sense to me now! Learn something new everyday.

"Green Crack has branched into two genetic lineages, the most common of which is its sativa line descended from Skunk #1. The 75% indica variety of Green Crack is said to have come from an Afghani strain, and is marked by a tighter bud structure. Because its name perpetuates a negative image of cannabis, some people have taken to calling this strain Cush (with a ‘C’) or Green Cush instead."

I was thinking about all the LST'ing I've been doing. I should probably let some vertical growth happen so I can have somewhat of a lengthy bud(s)? Right? Or...no? lol

Noob here

Back
Top Bottom