Any way to make autoflower mature faster?

He's only got a week to work with, nothing is going to speed it up enough to do any good in that time period. Moving the tent/plants is about the only option.
Hi pal ive decided to put light to 22 hours from 18 i dont want to do 24hr with a hps bulb might blow up im not sure if it needs a rest. No one has arrived today im waiting until someone turns up then ignore it then they will have to give me a date as people work. im hopping they dont arrive until next week they sent a letter saying they will be here in the coming weeks yet my neighbour had the same letter they arrived 5 days later

Hi pal ive decided to put light to 22 hours from 18 i dont want to do 24hr with a hps bulb might blow up im not sure if it needs a rest. No one has arrived today im waiting until someone turns up then ignore it then they will have to give me a date as people work. im hopping they dont arrive until next week they sent a letter saying they will be here in the coming weeks yet my neighbour had the same letter they arrived 5 days later
Don't know how it works in in your country, in my state a landlord can enter your residence only if it has been prearranged or there is a emergency situation, unless there's some other provision in the lease/rental agreement that allows it.

I would stick to the sick girlfriend/mom in bedroom isolated with severe covid/monkey pox.

They can't sacrifice public safety.

I had the same issue this time last year received notice house was being appraised the following day, it was Tuesday. House sold Saturday.

7 day notice to vacate.

FmL

I would stick to the sick girlfriend/mom in bedroom isolated with severe covid/monkey pox.

They can't sacrifice public safety.

I had the same issue this time last year received notice house was being appraised the following day, it was Tuesday. House sold Saturday.

7 day notice to vacate.

FmL
Hi pal no good thought it couldn't be worse. I think i can get at least 2 weeks they cant force entry under that time i can dry at a friends place

Could you put them in the bathroom in the tub? There is no smoke detector in there rIght
Hi im on ground floor there 5ft tall and there a glass window above my front door with camera about 10ft away on roof its a dome camera if i move them i will most probably be seen. it happened every year but this time they need to fully check alarms the past times they have gone to walk in my living room but ive told them my parrots out of cage and she will bite them they believed me every time

Don't know how it works in in your country, in my state a landlord can enter your residence only if it has been prearranged or there is a emergency situation, unless there's some other provision in the lease/rental agreement that allows it.
Its new legislation for landlords to check alarms if not they get a 5000 pound fine council owns millions of propertys if i owned my proprty i wouldn't have to worry unless there sending an inspector out then were all f'd in uk. they checked every room in my brothers council house

Hi pal ive decided to put light to 22 hours from 18 i dont want to do 24hr with a hps bulb might blow up im not sure if it needs a rest.
Today I am thinking the opposite! The arrival of winter, in general, makes plants want to finish their lifecycle (flower out, makes seeds, etc.) Winter means long nights and short days. Cold temperatures. It's a long shot, especially if you've only got a week.

You wrote:
... the funny thing is i get [the alarms] checked once a year by another company... could they not just ask them and save a lot of hours and money

The only other thing I can think is to go on holiday, and tell the authorities that you'll be back on X date, and that you'd like to be present for the inspection. A nice, professional letter to them. Tell them you appreciate their efforts to inspect the alarms; however, you've already had them inspected, and if they'd like you to provide the contact info of the inspectors, and that if they'd still like to come and inspect anyway, to please give you and inspection date.

:tommy:

Today I am thinking the opposite! The arrival of winter, in general, makes plants want to finish their lifecycle (flower out, makes seeds, etc.) Winter means long nights and short days. Cold temperatures. It's a long shot, especially if you've only got a week.

You wrote:

The only other thing I can think is to go on holiday, and tell the authorities that you'll be back on X date, and that you'd like to be present for the inspection. A nice, professional letter to them. Tell them you appreciate their efforts to inspect the alarms; however, you've already had them inspected, and if they'd like you to provide the contact info of the inspectors, and that if they'd still like to come and inspect anyway, to please give you and inspection date.

:tommy:
Just gona blank it they cant boot my door off i see brown pistils on lower buds i will be happy with 60% brown pistils as i prefer the high i get there also fattening up
WP_20220809_10_16_27_Pro - Copy.jpg

Does anyone no why one of my plants looks crap it looks really hairy round buds with little calyx i think it might have needed more or less food leaves are alot yellower than other 2 also. u can see a bud from other plant bottom of photo u can clearly see difference
WP_20220809_10_52_17_Pro - Copy.jpg

can we see in the normal light?
I wont be able to get better pic in natural light as there in the net dont want to stress them i tried bending big stem to another hole and it folded on itself. i will get a better pic tomorrow with my spotlight. im assuming its underfeed as theres 5 main colas all like another plant the stems are really thick im going to do a stronger feed separete to other 2

Does anyone no why one of my plants looks crap it looks really hairy round buds with little calyx i think it might have needed more or less food leaves are alot yellower than other 2 also. u can see a bud from other plant bottom of photo u can clearly see difference
WP_20220809_10_52_17_Pro - Copy.jpg
From your description, (round hairy balls), it sounds like it’s just immature bud, not all plants mature at the same rate. The calyxes have not begun to swell yet. The leaf issue may or may not be related, but as said we need a natural light photo.

From your description, (round hairy balls), it sounds like it’s just immature bud, not all plants mature at the same rate. The calyxes have not begun to swell yet. The leaf issue may or may not be related, but as said we need a natural light photo.
hi pal i will get a better pic in a couple hours when light comes on i dont think its behind as nearly all the hairs are brown it seems to have matured faster with less development. It seems to be showing more sativa than indica i no sativas should take longer to mature but this has matured fast the leaves was always long and thin the whole way through it looked like a completely different plant than other 2

Hi im on ground floor there 5ft tall and there a glass window above my front door with camera about 10ft away on roof its a dome camera if i move them i will most probably be seen.

My front door has windows in it. It also has curtains - because I put curtains on it. They have those in the UK, right?

Someone mentioned that, in their (US) state, the landlord and/or landlord's agents must give a minimum of 24 hours advance notice, barring emergency. Mine is the same (notice must be in writing, and it must be placed where there's a reasonable likelihood I'll receive/see it). Only problem with depending on that (assuming your rules are the same) is that, while a LEO cannot illegally enter the premises, discover evidence of a crime, and use that evidence ("fruit of a poisoned tree")... If someone else illegally enters, THEY can tell LEO - and that's legal. Burglars have even broken in to homes, found a body, and reported the murder(and not been charged with the B&E). So if a landlord illegally enters and finds a cannabis grow (and it's not legal), he can call the cops and they'll come deal with it. Considering all the video surveillance that's been going on in the UK for so many years, I'd be surprised if it wasn't the same way over there.

If you're meaning increasing the hours of (more or less) total darkness, I suggested the same thing, so if the OP only pays attention to us, it's unanimous, lol.

G'night, all!

My front door has windows in it. It also has curtains - because I put curtains on it. They have those in the UK, right?

Someone mentioned that, in their (US) state, the landlord and/or landlord's agents must give a minimum of 24 hours advance notice, barring emergency. Mine is the same (notice must be in writing, and it must be placed where there's a reasonable likelihood I'll receive/see it). Only problem with depending on that (assuming your rules are the same) is that, while a LEO cannot illegally enter the premises, discover evidence of a crime, and use that evidence ("fruit of a poisoned tree")... If someone else illegally enters, THEY can tell LEO - and that's legal. Burglars have even broken in to homes, found a body, and reported the murder(and not been charged with the B&E). So if a landlord illegally enters and finds a cannabis grow (and it's not legal), he can call the cops and they'll come deal with it. Considering all the video surveillance that's been going on in the UK for so many years, I'd be surprised if it wasn't the same way over there.

If you're meaning increasing the hours of (more or less) total darkness, I suggested the same thing, so if the OP only pays attention to us, it's unanimous, lol.

G'night, all!
Hi pal we recently had new doors they asked what glass we wanted above door i ticked the box for frosted glass but they gave me see through. Ive been researching alot photoperiods you decrease hours of light for faster harvest as it thinks autumn is near some else also said it i think this post. so autoflowers would be different u increase light hours/intensity. its costing a fortune though its 6 pound a day just for light its going up a third in oct so 8 pound a day by then i think i might build a led as someone advised before. i dont want to put curtains up yet because the camera will see me doing it i think they might think its suspicious they will probably hear me moving plants also the flats are poorly insulated i can hear my neighbours chatting on landing and main door closing. ive been growing here for 4 years bring everything past the cameras normally i wouldnt be bothered but about 4 weeks ago more cameras got put up there in hallways now because of antisocial junkies at least its :peacetwo:ful now

Hi pal heres better pics not the best but can see difference its second pic it looks awful low thc no calyx pistils are changing colour a lot faster than other 2 i found this from a seed selling website The Skunk Autoflowering can take high EC levels, up to 2.0 during flowering ive been feeding 1.6/1.8 flickering between 2 with tap water 0.3ec sorry for light on pic i was in a rush and took a pic in dark and its really blurry.
WP_20220811_10_52_35_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20220811_10_44_45_Pro - Copy.jpg

we recently had new doors they asked what glass we wanted above door i ticked the box for frosted glass but they gave me see through.

Were they setting you up to take a fall, lol? I suppose it might be a little late to go looking, at this point - but frosted "privacy" film is available for windows. Some people apply it to their bathroom window instead of the usual dark tint stuff. Might be a good idea for the future.

Ive been researching alot photoperiods you decrease hours of light for faster harvest as it thinks autumn is near some else also said it i think this post. so autoflowers would be different u increase light hours

Maybe - but I have my doubts. The northern latitudes where ruderalis evolved experience varying day/night length, too. Ergo, it would still be useful for any plants still alive late in the season to be able to respond to lengthening nights.

its 6 pound a day just for light its going up a third in oct so 8 pound a day

:thedoubletake:!

antisocial junkies

I wish the ones in my city were antisocial, lol. F*ckers seem to be everywhere, these days, like maggots on a corpse. There ought to be a product one can buy at the hardware store in green five-gallon buckets, just open the lid, pull out a handful of bags, and scatter them around the neighborhood right before sunset. They could call it j-CON® (pest control). . . .

Were they setting you up to take a fall, lol? I suppose it might be a little late to go looking, at this point - but frosted "privacy" film is available for windows. Some people apply it to their bathroom window instead of the usual dark tint stuff. Might be a good idea for the future.
I think so never thought about frosted film thanks
Maybe - but I have my doubts. The northern latitudes where ruderalis evolved experience varying day/night length, too. Ergo, it would still be useful for any plants still alive late in the season to be able to respond to lengthening nights.
its to late now i looked at how to speed up ruderalis flowering its impossible i found out they grow in russia
I no it cost loads here going to switch to led i need to build one though as i cant go past camera with it look at whats going on with energy bills uk there ripping us off
I wish the ones in my city were antisocial, lol. F*ckers seem to be everywhere, these days, like maggots on a corpse. There ought to be a product one can buy at the hardware store in green five-gallon buckets, just open the lid, pull out a handful of bags, and scatter them around the neighborhood right before sunset. They could call it j-CON® (pest control). . . .
Tell me about it almost all the people i new from school are junkies now. my neighbour was having them round hes getting wasted all the time he had a argument with one last year and punched him then went to his girlfriends then the next thing u no all hes windows got broke 48 pains of glass i literally had my weed drying in my tent at the time. and i had hes spare key the police wasnt 100 percent sure he wasnt in so they was bannging on my door as my other neighbour told them i had a spare key i had to blank it as they would have smelt it.

i have the landlord coming to test alarms in property i live in a council property and my tent is litteraly in my living room with me theres cameras inside block and outside there everywhere i could move tent to bedroom but camera on landing is voice recorded and it will make a awful lot of noise moving it i can get a parrot curtain as i have a parrot then put bird cage infront of curtain so it looks like i put my bird under covers at night. the reason i grow is so i dont deal with idiots
What about the smell?

Back
Top Bottom