Anybody know why my seedlings are falling over?

Manchester2020

hi everyone its good to be home with a new garden does anyone know why my seedlings are falling over and seem to be lanky they have a t5 above them

get some pics up would be the first thing to do , its not good if its damping off , its from wet soil ,bad soil ,
damping off looks like this

Damping-off-disease.jpg

get some pics up would be the first thing to do , its not good if its damping off , its from wet soil ,bad soil ,
damping off looks like this

Damping-off-disease.jpg
no there not like that they just seem lanky and some are begining to fall over i only feed them tiny amounts of water out of a bottle lid so i dont think its that could it be down to rh?

ive started under 250 MH , but a while back not the price of electric bill these days its harder to keep up lol , t5s are perfect just want them couple of inch above , if you have another yes add it , if your humidity is below 40 maybe add one ,but you can fine mist them to get humidity up
fine mist the walls or the actual babys?

i know lots of folk who give them 24/0 for the first 2 - 3 wks, then go to 18/6.

get us a pic of what you have going. like nutty i'm curious about the stretch. t5's should normally not be too hot to mist the plants directly without burning.

temp 18c or few above is ok. below 30c. i typically grow in the 20s. humidity 35- 50. there is a range so neither is a killer. anything sitting at the extreme for extended periods should be taken in to account. there are optimums, but i wouldn't worry over it for now

Back
Top Bottom