AppleJack, Hawaiian Heirloom & White Widow, 2x4, LED, Living Soil

FungiClay

When you're doing exactly what you want to do, it's not tiring. When you've been planting these seeds, and finally, you have a full garden in bloom, you just want to smell them flowers and play among the flowers all day. And that's what we're doing. We're playing among the flowers! Feeding, observing, getting our nails black with soil. Creating a bond with a plant that you raised from seed, its what life is all about. Time-Death and whats needed to live a full life. It must be experienced first hand to understand the therapeutic benfits of growing your own food and medicine. The food and medicine is nice too!

This will be a inform as i post, as things change in the grow journal. Not going to list everything off at the moment. But will try to cover all important info as it comes up.

Germinated May 12
-1 AppleJack
-1 Hawaiian Heirloom
-1 White Widow
May 14 -Wet Down Some OMRI Promix with VooDoo Juice, Seaweed Extract, Molasses
May 15- Plant seeds with Mycos

Both HH and AJ spouted up the next day. Waited 4 days for the WW then germed a new one... Pushed up yesterday.
20190523_170533_001.jpg

Looking good. Nice structure forming. I'd like to get the details when you get around to it. Lights fans and all that stuff. Great choice of strains. Excited to watch this grow.

Yo @FungiClay looking forward to see what you can do with this round! :theband:
Nice selection of genetics - iv'e not heard of Applejack before, i'll check it out :nomo:
seedlings are looking off to a good start :passitleft:

I'm in...:popcorn:
Gonna watch the magic happen...

Nice looking nug you grew there. Sweet thanks man Jack Herer & WW are some of my favourite strains, i'll be sure to grab some Applejack beans. You say you got a fruity flavour from it? :ganjamon:

@Lord Jebus The light that im using is a 300w Cob at 36'' at the moment. Iv got a vortex 6'' exhaust fan on my 2x4x5 Tent Ha... i use a fan adjuster to bring it way down and also use few layers of pantyhose to slow the exhaust rate and take layers off or clean it more often when i want to bring down the humidity. Helps create the perfect negative pressure.:smokin:
20190524_152741.jpg

Iv got the Taotronics humidifier to bring the humidity up to 65-70 right now. Without it's at 40... And use a little 100w ceramic heater with a thermostat to keep it at 24C day time and 21C night time with a tiny computer fan to create a slight breeze.:meditate:
20190524_152716.jpg

20190524_152723.jpg

@Lord Jebus The light that im using is a 300w Cob at 36'' at the moment. Iv got a vortex 6'' exhaust fan on my 2x4x5 Tent Ha... i use a fan adjuster to bring it way down and also use few layers of pantyhose to slow the exhaust rate and take layers off or clean it more often when i want to bring down the humidity. Helps create the perfect negative pressure.:smokin:
20190524_152741.jpg

Iv got the Taotronics humidifier to bring the humidity up to 65-70 right now. Without it's at 40... And use a little 100w ceramic heater with a thermostat to keep it at 24C day time and 21C night time with a tiny computer fan to create a slight breeze.:meditate:
20190524_152716.jpg

20190524_152723.jpg
Nice man. Love the Macgiver set up. Everything purpose built. I'll be keeping one stoned eye on this for sure.

Day 10 for HH and AJ
Day 4 for WW
Mixed up a litre of RO water
3 drops GO calmag
3 drops seaweed extract
3 drops molasse
Gave the two older girls 1.5 oz. :yummy:
They seemed quite happy! I noticed the humidifier was getting low. So decide to go fill it. WAM! :thedoubletake:The termastate detector smacks the tall lanky top heavy Hawaiian Heirloom right accross the face and she bends right over.... atleast 60 degrees right below the soil. So i couldnt see the bend point. Just hoping it was just a crease and not a break! I pushed her back up and added a little more peatmoss around all them to give them more support. Also helps keep water to outside of cup when feeding.
20190525_180722.jpg
20190525_180801.jpg
I think she'll be alright.:bongrip:

Shell be fine. They are very resilient plants. Just all part of the fun.

Day 18 for HH and AJ
Day 12 for WW
20190602_092537.jpg

HH newest set of leaves have been little droopy... dont think iv been over watering. Might be the stress from the bend.:hmmmm: The strain might just be little more sensitive to over watering too... AJ is short and stumpy and one node farther then the HH. AJ also has a couple strange leaves that are out of symmetry. WW is lookin happy! Lookin forward to trying a quadline or two!:hippy:

Looking good. Is there drainage in this cups?

Looking good. Is there drainage in this cups?
Thx Lord Jebus! Ya iv got two cups for each plant with about 15 thump pin holes pocked in the bottom of each... but now im wondering if thats enough... The inside cup has two flaps cut out on each side, for ease of transplant and so you can check root development if need be!:Rasta:

Thx Lord Jebus! Ya iv got two cups for each plant with about 15 thump pin holes pocked in the bottom of each... but now im wondering if thats enough... The inside cup has two flaps cut out on each side, for ease of transplant and so you can check root development if need be!:Rasta:
I use the same cups. I cut 4 slits in them that go up and across the bottom. The drip holes may be too small to allow drainage. You are better or off with slotted cups in drip tray. The second cup you're using is making a seal of sorts.

I use the same cups. I cut 4 slits in them that go up and across the bottom. The drip holes may be too small to allow drainage. You are better or off with slotted cups in drip tray. The second cup you're using is making a seal of sorts.
Thanks Bro! That totally makes sence! Ill try slicing couple slits in the bottom of each cup with a razor!:tommy:

Back
Top Bottom