Appreciation Run -1st Mult-Strain Grow

So, since I won Plant of the month for Trina on the @Canuk Seeds comparative grow, I just received my prize from Herbies seeds, they were awesome enough to exchange the prize of thier Dessert Mix to thier Cannatonic CBD and Chocolate Thai. I had asked for a 3 and 5 pack respectively, and they doubled it! I'm taken aback, thanks @Herbies Seeds !

A friend from another site was also kind enough to send me some beans, so as to not stare a gift horse in the taint, I'll be delaying my plans 1 run to grow one of each of these:

PBB/Cman - Tengu seeds
Cman/Okie - Tengu seeds
Cali Blues - Capt Spaulding
Cali Dream - Capt Spaulding
Cannatonic CBD - Herbies seeds
Chocolate Thai - Herbies seeds

Really excited, and will be my first multi-strain run! Thank you guys for the seeds, I'm ready to rock! I'll be soaking the beans tonight.

So, since I won Plant of the month for Trina on the @Canuk Seeds comparative grow, I just received my prize from Herbies seeds, they were awesome enough to exchange the prize of thier Dessert Mix to thier Cannatonic CBD and Chocolate Thai. I had asked for a 3 and 5 pack respectively, and they doubled it! I'm taken aback, thanks @Herbies Seeds !

A friend from another site was also kind enough to send me some beans, so as to not stare a gift horse in the taint, I'll be delaying my plans 1 run to grow one of each of these:

PBB/Cman - Tengu seeds
Cman/Okie - Tengu seeds
Cali Blues - Capt Spaulding
Cali Dream - Capt Spaulding
Cannatonic CBD - Herbies seeds
Chocolate Thai - Herbies seeds

Really excited, and will be my first multi-strain run! Thank you guys for the seeds, I'm ready to rock! I'll be soaking the beans tonight.
I’m in for the ride dos agua, this one sounds awesome 🤩. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

Decided to go ahead and start the germination process. Still waiting for customer service to open, but I was playing with the humidifier and controller all night. Have it where it will kick on and off on vpd settings, but I cannot adjust output levels. Good enough for now! 1 more hr before I can call
20240307_080636.jpg

Back
Top Bottom