Are these nutes organic?

Something appears to be missing from your post.

I'm stoned sorry 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20220718-195706.png

I just took a look at the FOOP website. Yes, the starter kit is organic, and OMRI-certified. It's also on sale, "Buy one, get one free to give to a friend."

EDIT: I just realized that the picture you used was a screenshot of the product on (sc)Amazon - so I checked it to see whether it was any cheaper from that entity. Nope. $20 more, and no buy one get one free offer. So the customer pays ~$100 for one set instead of ~$80 for two, lol. Proceeds go to the Jeff Bezos retirement fund? Guy made $113billion during the first 20 months of the pandemic - I guess that wasn't enough. . . .

Ok I have the fox farm trio with ocean Forrest soil.. have not used calmag. When should I start feeding calmag? And should I go based off the fox farm chart or the back of the bottle

Ok I have the fox farm trio with ocean Forrest soil.. have not used calmag. When should I start feeding calmag? And should I go based off the fox farm chart or the back of the bottle

the two should coincide. include calmag as part of the nute regime on every feed. whether you need it and how much will depend on your water source, lighting, and media choices.

As always, consult the manufacturer's website to look for a "feeding schedule," and examine it to see if there is a specific mixing order. For example, one I am familiar with states to always add the Calcium + Magnesium supplement to the water first (unless one is also adding the Silicon supplement). That way, you don't cause two of the elements you're trying to feed your plant in a readily available form... to combine and make gypsum (for example).

Nope. $20 more, and no buy one get one free offer. So the customer pays ~$100 for one set instead of ~$80 for two, lol. Proceeds go to the Jeff Bezos retirement fund?
I can kinda understand your feelings about Bezos but for an entirely different thing that he did.

As for the price that is probably set by the vendor who is making $20 or more off the deal and only giving Bezos a small portion. For all we know he or she is taking advantage of the 'buy one and get one' offer and selling the other one somewhere else. Moving on from that....

What @bluter mentions. The Fox Farm scheduling chart should be what is on the bottle. Either download the schedule or contact them and have them mail the latest and greatest "feed schedule" to you. It should be in your mailbox within 3 days. The chart is easier to use than trying to line up all the bottles and having to keep jumping from one bottle to the other trying to figure out where you are at with the schedule. Been there -- done that. Plus I found it easier to look at a paper copy of the schedule than trying to look at it on a monitor. I can just imagine what it is like trying to look at it on a phone screen.;)

Anyway, the chart shows what week to start using the Cal-Mag and how much to use and what week you can stop.

I just wanted to point out that you don't just 'get one free' .... They want you to supply them with your friends email address, and then I presume they will contact your friend about it. It isn't even really clear if the friend receives the same item you purchased, although it does imply that.
I don't know very many people who would appreciate me making such a decision for them, and free or not I wouldn't want my email just given to someone (for marketing) like that...

If you lived next door to me, I'd agree to it. It wouldn't be the first time I've done a favor of that sort. Or been the recipient of one.

And why would you be so rude as to do something like that without asking, first? That's how you make "anti-friends." Anti-friends don't allow you to have things sent to their address so that you (and they) can get free or discounted stuff - they drop used panties in between your passenger seat and the passenger door of your vehicle so that you have to move away after the divorce.

Be nice to your neighbors ;). They'll return the favor.

Hey @Gangamane, check out my custom soil mixture link in my signature... all organic DIY mix.

Back
Top Bottom