Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

kerry420...just another opinion...but when your girlz start to spread out...the footprint of a single LED will not be enuff' to get optimum results...multiple lower wattage LED lights would probably serve you better...a single HPS could be another option, but also can bring heat issues...just some food for thought...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

thanks! i ll have it in my mind. autoflower in coco soil needs feeds feeding once a week n the rest days just watering? or every day i add the nutrients to water?

Not much difference in them at all and it has nothing to do with autoflowers it's just another grow medium Growers like it because it has a lot of air flow for the roots sometimes mixed with soil the unpack the soil help oxygen is the roots contains no nutrients

I believe that plants need to sleep so this is a in-depth answers if you are doing an secret grow and I say 18/6

If you are a medical grower you can go with 20/4

And the reason for this is it keeps you out of business hours longer less likely for anybody to find if you know what I mean

If ur growing in coco an NOT using coco specific nutes u need a calmag supliment. I use general hydroponics 2 stage an calimagic an have great success with it. Some like the 3 part an I believe they even now have s coco specific formula. Any hydro nutes will work just be sure to add calmag if it's not coco specific

a grow tent 1,2m x 1,2m x 2m, a 900 watt LED light with veg n bloom switches, 2 ventilation fans, Dutch Passion Think DIfferent seeds and now thinking how exactly to grow them, simpe soil or coco? thats why i joined you guys cause im really worried because its my first time :)

Back
Top Bottom