Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

yeah i ve read that. but everyone says something different about the nutrient of the plant and i have no clue whixh fertilizers n things like that i must buy :(

yeah i ve read that. but everyone says something different about the nutrient of the plant and i have no clue whixh fertilizers n things like that i must buy :(

Base nutrients and micro nutrients. Coco is soil-less. So that means it's like soil, but doesn't have all the living stuff in it that breaks stuff down into the micro nutrients that are abundant in real soil.

Hey Gang,

I checked in with my plants after the day cycle kicked in (6pm-6am) and she's growing really well. I am still an amateur (first grow that's made it this far), so I have no real training methods considering I don't really know how Strawberry Cough grows. Anyway, some of the leaves are starting to smell AMAZING!
420-magazine-mobile393578336.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1443067088.jpg

I have this one small growth that I'm not sure what it is. Can anyone diagnose this?
420-magazine-mobile1513000563.jpg

My wife told me I left the garage door open after finishing dinner on the grill so I'm not sure if any light got into the box or not. I'm a little worried but we'll see what happens at 6pm.

well thanks a lot for replying :) appreciate it!
Still im a bit concerned everyone says its easy but i dont know if i can do this.. i now that if i do it then im gonna be like " it was very easy for first time" etc.
But till then im clueless. i m gonna buy everything that has to do with the plant's nutrition online so if you have a good product for coco that u may hae used too it'd be hepful.
thanks again <3

Okay so let's go over some things here with soil after time the soil compresses on the roof makes oxygen hard to get through and gets heavy on the roots soil have more chances of getting bug with soil never know exactly what nutrients you're getting with Coco holds water and air very well bugs don't really like the cocoa much you know that you are getting no nutrients plant only gets what you give it it's just safer than soil

well thanks a lot for replying :) appreciate it!
Still im a bit concerned everyone says its easy but i dont know if i can do this.. i now that if i do it then im gonna be like " it was very easy for first time" etc.
But till then im clueless. i m gonna buy everything that has to do with the plant's nutrition online so if you have a good product for coco that u may hae used too it'd be hepful.
thanks again <3

When in doubt, go with a proven line. General Hydroponics works great. Used it myself in the past. Great for beginners and is great for growing and adding to your yield. They have simple to follow directions on when and how much to use.

Don't worry about all the extras (stackers), just stick with a base line up of nutrients for your first grow.

ok then i ll may give it a try.. next week im gonna germinate the seeds. i may start a journal too. i ll let you guys know. thank you again a lot for sharing info.
oh one last thing, in a tent 1,2 m X 1,2 m X 2.0m (height) i can plant 4-5 autogows (scrog) under 900 watt led right? i think i m ok with that i dont wanna plant just one or two plants and let them grow like christams trees (THink Different strain grows that way) because i think i may have problem with the height and the 900 watt led light. am i thinking right or i m just overthinking? :p lol

ok then i ll may give it a try.. next week im gonna germinate the seeds. i may start a journal too. i ll let you guys know. thank you again a lot for sharing info.
oh one last thing, in a tent 1,2 m X 1,2 m X 2.0m (height) i can plant 4-5 autogows (scrog) under 900 watt led right? i think i m ok with that i dont wanna plant just one or two plants and let them grow like christams trees (THink Different strain grows that way) because i think i may have problem with the height and the 900 watt led light. am i thinking right or i m just overthinking? :p lol

Just train and try to maintain as even a canopy as possible and you should be fine with the height.

Hello people
I have some concern over the colours on my bottom leaves and the shape/tilting of a younger plants leaves.
If anybody has any answers/suggestions I will be grateful.
Here is the info followed by pictures
180×180 grow tent.
5 autos (all different strains)
Mars 300 led (20/4 cycle)
Coco/perlite.
Using coco a+b nutes
Temps between 15-25oC
Please ask for any other info
20170416_095743.jpg
20170416_095735.jpg
20170416_095757.jpg
20170416_095731.jpg
20170416_095729.jpg
20170416_095726.jpg
20170416_095724.jpg
20170416_095810.jpg
20170416_095717.jpg

I run a dispensary but for what you were doing should be more than enough I don't think your height will be a problem but you can control how tall your plants get lots of different methods to use

ok thanks one more time :)
another question i have is about the veg /bloom switches i should have on the veg lights on my led spectrum until i see the first flowers and then i ll have only the bloom swithcer or should i have both for a week and then keep the bloom on ?

You can turn the veg light off after a week but you can also leave them both on and it will increase yield because it's more more light then one would be on its own the color in the light or Spectrum it's just the best area for them it will not hurt them

And don't feel bad for asking questions that's what this site is 4

Back
Top Bottom