Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Good info, my plant is also showing a little purle/red stems and droopy lower leafs but the top ones are looking awesome, what do you guys think it could be? think it could be?
420-magazine-mobile1207451357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile869410641.jpg

Good info, my plant is also showing a little purle/red stems and droopy lower leafs but the top ones are looking awesome, what do you guys think it could be? think it could be?
420-magazine-mobile1207451357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile869410641.jpg

My experience primarily in garden flowers and farming but appears stretched, overwatered, not enough light and maybe too many nutes early on. Not sure about the stems friend

Does any1 know if u can save bud wash water mixed with baking soda and lemon juice and use it again for other harvests?? Also can I use a mix of perlite, ewc and peat moss from premier for starting seeds and clones reason is cause I use a los mix n its to potent for my youngins lol so jus wondered if this mix wud be sufficient enuf?? Any and all help wud greatly be appreciated since I have 4 clones needing to go into soil and two seeds almost done germing as well so :thanks: any1 will to help me out n :Namaste:

How much water should i flush her with and afterwards can i start giving her her bloom nutrients?? And continue with the liquid seaweed??
Use three times three size of your pot. 1 gal pot takes three gal to flush. Maybe give it a day to see if the flush helped. When you do start the nutes again maybe try half strength of what you were feeding. Hope this helps

Does any1 know if u can save bud wash water mixed with baking soda and lemon juice and use it again for other harvests?? Also can I use a mix of perlite, ewc and peat moss from premier for starting seeds and clones reason is cause I use a los mix n its to potent for my youngins lol so jus wondered if this mix wud be sufficient enuf?? Any and all help wud greatly be appreciated since I have 4 clones needing to go into soil and two seeds almost done germing as well so :thanks: any1 will to help me out n :Namaste:

Nah man throw that shit out same day . would you wanna shower/bath with the same water each day? . the pest moss mix for babies should be all good, not sure what ewc is ? but perlite and moss are near enough inert, free from heavy nutes . if you can, treat the clones and the seedling the same for the first week or so, same low nute transplant and high humidity ✌️

Nah man throw that shit out same day . would you wanna shower/bath with the same water each day? . the pest moss mix for babies should be all good, not sure what ewc is ? but perlite and moss are near enough inert, free from heavy nutes . if you can, treat the clones and the seedling the same for the first week or so, same low nute transplant and high humidity ✌️

Ewc is earth worm castings and as for nutes I don't use them I use a los medium to grow in but thanx man much appreciated normally I use sunshine mix #4 to start my clones and what not in but I ran out b4 I can get to the hydro shop n buy mre but ya thanx man

Anyone ever have problems with the stems of their indoor plants turning purple/red? I have clones, all from the same mother, that I've planted; outdoor in the ground/ outdoor in pots/ and indoor in pots. The indoor plants are the only ones that have this problem. Are my lights too intense (possibly too close)?

LEDs can turn entire plants purple with the right conditions, not just weed plants, capsicum/bell pepper plants can go real nice purple under LEDs from my own experience

Back
Top Bottom