Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Am I holding my girls back by leaving them root bound. I got em in 1gal pots right now. There roughly 3 weeks in bloom. I just feel they should be a little better
420-magazine-mobile1548751749.jpg
420-magazine-mobile536154880.jpg
very stretched and no training ? Have you topped them at all ? looks like they are in flower and wont harvest much from it at that size .How long have they been in flower ?

I am also a first timer but at first a wanted to say the same as the devil as it looked like nitro def but claw like leaves dont seem like a def but more like excess or heat stress .... what are your temps and ph atm this will help more experienced growers diagnose this and take some more pics in natrual light ...also the leaves turning color are they on the lower half or upper of the plant ?

. From Africa
The PH I can't tell and the temprature stays between 16 and 22 degrees celsius but it could be that they grow pretty fast towards the light snd the heat from the lamp annoying her. And only the top half of the plant, in fact the top 1/4th of the plant so it's not going too crazy. I also thought maybe it could be an excess so I didn't feed her the last time but it didn't really change much only the curling leaves.

The PH I can't tell and the temprature stays between 16 and 22 degrees celsius but it could be that they grow pretty fast towards the light snd the heat from the lamp annoying her. And only the top half of the plant, in fact the top 1/4th of the plant so it's not going too crazy. I also thought maybe it could be an excess so I didn't feed her the last time but it didn't really change much only the curling leaves.
I hope this can give some advice as i dont want to point you in the wrong directio

420-magazine-mobile715704550.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1367329494.jpg

420-magazine-mobile191687095.jpg

This is my Dutch Passion Blueberry regular plant, her leave tips and sides are starting to yellow and I hope you guys can help me tell what it is and what to do about it before it gets worse. I use Green Planet nutrients and normal universal soil and she is in a 10 gallon (40litre) fabric smart pot.

at first sight it looks like a heat problem ... but i am doubting thats the only thing ... the wrinkly leaves kinda hint at a ph issue ... i am not sure .... the blodgy spots on the leaf edges then again point at nitrogen deficiency in a very early stage ... i would start by making sure the ph is correct and then i mean the ph of the run off

at first sight it looks like a heat problem ... but i am doubting thats the only thing ... the wrinkly leaves kinda hint at a ph issue ... i am not sure .... the blodgy spots on the leaf edges then again point at nitrogen deficiency in a very early stage ... i would start by making sure the ph is correct and then i mean the ph of the run off
I'll do that next watering! Thanks! I do have a PH meter but it's not calibrated proparly but it gives me a a good hint, Cola has a PH level of 3 normally and my metre measured 3.3 so that's close enough... Yes I actually measured the PH level of cola... These Blueberries from Dutch Passion are pretty sensitive to nutrients to be fair.

Ok people I need your best strain choices. I'm heading out to Amsterdam for my wife's 30th next year and am planning everything at the moment hotel all sorted and all that stuff. She wants to explore as she has never been out there and we are going for 5 days. Gimme some strains to try while I'm there. This will be my 18th trip there

Ok people I need your best strain choices. I'm heading out to Amsterdam for my wife's 30th next year and am planning everything at the moment hotel all sorted and all that stuff. She wants to explore as she has never been out there and we are going for 5 days. Gimme some strains to try while I'm there. This will be my 18th trip there
I'm Dutch my self and I can HIGHLY recommend you to visit Barney's farm's coffeeshop, seedshop and lounge. The coffeeshop and seedshop are next to eachother and the lounge is just across the streets. On the Barney's Farm site they have the adress of those 3 nice locations.

Yes I have hit Barneys up several occasions. Cookies kush and vanilla kush tangerines dream are 3 of my must every trip

Vanilla kush is one hell of a good smoke... I tried it and uh... I don't even smoke that's how good it is. Vanilla kush will definetly be a strain that I want to grow in the future
Just ordered me 10 vanilla kush seeds. It's one of my favourites and funny enough couple of my friends fell inline with it when we went to Amsterdam so have promised to grow them a couple plants each that they can take full weight from. Just deciding what other strains to try while I'm out there..

Just ordered me 10 vanilla kush seeds. It's one of my favourites and funny enough couple of my friends fell inline with it when we went to Amsterdam so have promised to grow them a couple plants each that they can take full weight from. Just deciding what other strains to try while I'm out there..
So, are they pretty easy to grow? The store I buy them from say that they're average difficulty to grow.

And when it comes to other strains I can higly suggest some Dutch Passion strains. They are of some really high quality, only downside is that only their headquarters is in Amsterdam but their seed shop is located in Limburg some 150 miles away from Amsterdam if not 200.

hey guys. quick question if anyone can hep me please.... i used canna A (veg ) nd canna B (flowering) im 5 weeks into flowering the girls are looking amazing my issue is im in a very rural place and cant get away or web order more canna B as ive run out. will it do my girls any harm to just give them water for the duration of flowering? i rekon 3 weeks or less maybe 2 and a few days to dry? thx guys. peace outt.

Tbh I think they will be relatively easy to grow as I am flowering nirvana papaya right now and that's ment to be a difficulty strain to grow and I've found very easy to grow. Il take a look at Dutch passion i can get them where I am.

hey guys. quick question if anyone can hep me please.... i used canna A (veg ) nd canna B (flowering) im 5 weeks into flowering the girls are looking amazing my issue is im in a very rural place and cant get away or web order more canna B as ive run out. will it do my girls any harm to just give them water for the duration of flowering? i rekon 3 weeks or less maybe 2 and a few days to dry? thx guys. peace outt.

i dont think it will hurt them ... the substrate will hold plenty of salts to get her through 2-3 weeks ... infact some ppl do this deliberate i gave my plant 10 days nothing but water before the harvest ... she didnt fade so that means the coco still had plenty nutes left

Amnesia Haze
Northern lights
Super silver haze
power plant
super skunk

just to name a few legends

That's a little bit cold Rikvasen. I mean - it won't kill them but it will most likely stunt their growth. Aim for 24-26 degrees during light on and no more than 6-8 degrees below that during night.

That's a little bit cold Rikvasen. I mean - it won't kill them but it will most likely stunt their growth. Aim for 24-26 degrees during light on and no more than 6-8 degrees below that during night.
Well... Shit they are just in the living room behind the window so I can't change the temprature higher than 22. So we'll see how far I'll go but I know strains like Hollands Hope are made for that kind of tempratures

22 is much better than 15 :) Try to not let it go below 18 degrees at least

Well... Shit  they are just in the living room behind the window so I can't change the temprature higher than 22. So we'll see how far I'll go but I know strains like Hollands Hope are made for that kind of tempratures

Back
Top Bottom