Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hey guys I'm suspecting this pineappleexpress auto fem from g13 labs is hermie or male.. what do you all think?
420-magazine-mobile1090457586.jpg

Aww shucks, so just chop her up? And I will be emailing them soon haha

Just to get some info on the plants growing conditions, did it go through a really bad stress event? Are there any female pre-flowers and at what age did you notice the pollen sacs? I am getting set to start some female autos and anything to learn from is a big help. Hopefully they do the right thing and take care of you with a replacement. Just make sure to get it away from any girls you have quickly so it doesn't pollinate your other plants.

Just to get some info on the plants growing conditions, did it go through a really bad stress event? Are there any female pre-flowers and at what age did you notice the pollen sacs? I am getting set to start some female autos and anything to learn from is a big help. Hopefully they do the right thing and take care of you with a replacement. Just make sure to get it away from any girls you have quickly so it doesn't pollinate your other plants.
78f, 50-58 humidity, g13 labs seeds fem auto.. I just noticed today.

Thanks! Put it approx. a meter over the surface now

I have my panel 3'(36") from my canopy, would still like it a bit higher too
It is a combined 6 COBs + 96 LEDs though, but when I had it at 24" it was too close, temps rose and plants didn't like it

Thats one I havent tried yet. I have it written down along with 15 others. Do you use a bulb duster??? Ive got the price written down as $12. for 21lbs so its inexpensive. Seems like its good to treat the ground too as a top dressing after Ive planted. Thanks for the reminder.
I have been warned before the diatomaceous earth on the soil if applied too heavily can cause trouble with ph. I've never used enough to find out.

Lol I'm not sure but I've been doing it for a month
420-magazine-mobile1987222708.jpg
420-magazine-mobile538885174.jpg

I dident know what to do for intake air when I set my tent up. I almost cut a whole in the floor to take air from the crawl space under the house. I ended up just getting the intake from the house through the tents vent. Pretty much what your doing except your mainlined. Maybe put a filter on the pipe?? Ive heard a nylon stocking works great for an intake filter.. At first I had a portable room AC with its out take going through the wall. I ended up not needing it. Cut a hole in my wall for nothing. I can keep the tents temp right with the houses Central H/A. The house cant get over 75Deg to keep the tent under 90 deg with 600w HPS's. Ive got the HPS's coming on for 5-6 hrs in the middle of the night with 3 T5's running too. Last Augusts power bill was $350. experimenting with temp control. This years Aug. power bill was $85.00 !!!!!! What Fun!!

I use it no Ph meter so far but I'm in coco and tds my distilled to 150 so i know I'm within their range. Supposedly as long as your between something like 4.5 and 9 it self corrects (those ranges are estamites please don't take this for anything other than a poorly educated guess from my memory and a Ph meter is always recommended!)
Best of luck

-dabber

Ive got a cheap $20. meter and it sucks. Ive got a $60. MH meter and it kinda sucks. I got a $100. blue lab meter and its awesome!!!! much worth the expense.

Actually taking a multi v and urinating on or near your out door plants can be very beneficial..... or so I have heard. I'm sure someone will correct me. But it makes sense we used to poop seeds that taught us to garden and urine is a naturally acidic sterile liquid potentially loaded with vitamins your body doesn't absorb. But what do I know? Like anything else always test this hypothesis on part of your plant before implementing on the entire bush

Ok sorry I'm done

All I know is my piss kills my lawn. My dogs piss kills the lawn. I wouldent piss on anything you want to live. Same with the fish water. My plant dident like the old fish bowel water when I did it.

I have been warned before the diatomaceous earth on the soil if applied too heavily can cause trouble with ph. I've never used enough to find out.

Golden info. Im experimenting with it. I applied some on a few plants a month off with a paint brush. Im going to get a bulb thing you suck out babys buggers with for application. The mites dont like the D.Earth I can see. Great day 420. Lets get high!!! Happy Sunday!!!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom